Ch 11 - Kiss

Peter was swinging around Queens like everyday during patrol. He was around the corner at Delmar's when Karen alerted him of a fire in a building 100m away. He quickly started swinging there.

When Peter reached there it was the building of Gwen. He couldn't afford to loose her after Uncle Ben. He loved her but could never tell her. He made his way into the building and said "Anyone still here?". No voice came. "Peter there are 3 people still in the building and two are unconscious on this floor and one is at a higher floor". He quickly followed Karen's instructions towards the two people thankfully they were not injured. He took them and threw them out of the window making a web to which they stuck.

He then started to go to higher floor for the remaining person. His worst fear came to life when he saw Gwen under heavy heap of the ceiling. He quickly grabbed the broken pieces of ceiling and pushed them off her. Thankfully there were no visible injuries. Peter took her in his arms bridal style and jumped out of the building. He swung to a high building.

In the Avengers Tower

Tony was suddenly alerted by Friday "Sir Peter has been exposed to a lot of temperature. He has successfully rescued the people from a burning building.He is carrying one person personally towards hospital." Who is this person? "Tony asked from his seat on couch gathering the attention of Avengers and Pepper." Gwen Stacy, classmate and neighbour of Peter doesn't appear to be injured"Friday replied.

Back with Peter

Gwen slowly opened her eyes to see Spider-Man above her. "Peter?" she questioned. "Yes ye it's me, Gwen are you alright?" "Yeah" she said slowly sitting upside. Peter hugged her tightly and started sobbing. "I can't loose you. You mean too much to me. I love you." He said. Gwen heavily blushed and Peter just sobbed. "I love you too". Gwen said. Peter stopped and stared at her face before Gwen grabbed him by the back of his neck and kissed her on the lips. Peter blushed heavy crimson red and stuttered "Wh.. Wh.. Why did you do that?" "Don't you love me?" Gwen asked smugly smirking. "I... I... I will see you tomorrow, Gwen". Peter said and kissed her cheek and jumped off the roof.

Back in the tower

"Sir Peter's body temperature has risen extensively and his heart rate is off the charts" Friday said through the speakers. Everyone was caught off guard because the rescuing went well and Peter was uninjured. "Why? What happened?" Pepper asked. "Gwen seems to have kissed him" Friday replied. The room erupted into laughter. "Friday Call May we have to update her of this accomplishment" Tony said. "Calling May" Friday said. "Hello? Tony is Peter alright?" May asked. "Oh better than ever, please go somewhere private and face time me you don't wanna miss this" Tony said. "OK" May said.

As Peter changed from his suit and walked into the tower he was still had a tiny of pink on his cheeks. He came out of the elevator and went towards the door to Avengers floor. When the door didn't open he pushed it open and it was fully dark. Suddenly all of them came out of their hiding spots and turned the lights on. They erupted party poppers and had banners like 'Congratulations on your first kiss' 'First Girlfriend milestone reached'. "Oh my God a guy can't get any privacy here" Peter said blushing hard. May said from the screen "Oh ho ho how was it" "Oh my God you seriously had to call her too" Peter said pointing towards Tony. "Answer the question Peter" Natasha said. "Oh my God, no leave me alone" Peter said. "Leave the boy alone" Pepper said. "Thank you" Peter said. "But seriously how was it" Pepper asked. "OH MY GOOD" Peter exclaimed. "It was nice" he said slowly.