Ch 31 - Meeting The Rogues

Tony stood beside Pepper and Rhodey infront of the elevator as he waited for the pardoned Avengers to come. "Relax it'll be alright". Pepper said. "Yeah yeah I know" Tony said.

Tony really wanted to call Peter but thought it wasn't a big enough matter to bother him with seeing he had enough to deal with including school and patrol.

The elevator singed and Tony's train of thought crashed. The Avengers walked out. Steve came forward to offer a handshake and Tony greeted him back. Steve broke the handshake and hugged him.

"I'm sorry I know I should have told but i just couldn't. You both are my best friends." Steve said. "It's alright. He was controlled right?" Tony asked turning to Bucky who stood at the back shyly. "Yeah ofcourse dude". Bucky said.

The Avengers were just walking through the living room taking the view of their once and now again home in when Friday notified Tony. "Incoming call from Peter". Tony frowned. It wasn't lab day he checked twice and Peter hadn't forgotten his homework either.

"Who's Peter?" Clint asked. "Ah he's my personal intern". Tony said. "You take interns?" Natasha asked. "Hey alot changed" Tony said. "Friday patch him through" Tony said.

"Hey Mr. Stark" Peter said. "Hey Peter what happened?" Tony asked. "He sounds very young" Scott whispered to the group. "Uh you know how you said that you'd take a bullet for me?" Peter asked. "Yeahhh..." Tony said.

"Well would you repair a broken window for me?" Peter asked. "Broken window yeah sure no biggie". "Thank you so much. Could you please like get out of the living room if you are there in gonna crash by" Peter said. "Uh ok i'll stand in the kitchen then". Tony said and motioned everybody to step back.
"And also deal with an angry Pepper or should I say red chilli Pepper for me. Get it? Bye I'm coming in seconds" Peter said and ended the call.

Tony and Pepper looked at each other wondering about the last statement.

CRASH

Peter broke through the window and felt in the couch. All the rogues immediately got into fighting stance seeing the dust and broken window but dropped their guard when they saw the spider dude from Germany walk out with his front burnt.

"Peter oh my God what the he'll" Tony said and rushed forward. "It's alright i just need to visit my second home and pay my friend Cho a visit". Peter said and stumbled out of the room.

"What the duck happened to him?" Rhodey asked. "I don't know I was with you since morning". Tony said. "Wait so he's Peter" Natasha asked. "Yeah he's Peter" Tony said rubbing his forehead.

"How old is he?" Steve asked. "He's fifteen" Tony said. "I'm sixteen" Peter said walking in his pants with his chest fully covered in bandages. "Peter it's been seconds did you really go to Cho?" Pepper asked. "I know I did she broke her personal best record with me" Peter said nodding proudly.

"So you're alright?" Pepper said walking to Peter and turning his face to take a good look. "Yeah" Peter said nodding. "Ok then" Pepper said and pinched Peter's ear. "Ow Ow Ow leave me. Mr. Stark help you said you'd take a bullet I'm asking you to take your fiancé" Peter said. "See Peter dealing with bullet would be easier cause it would be painless" Tony said reasoning. "Actually a good point" Peter said agreeing.

"So will you make a joke like that again?" Pepper asked. "No no i thought it would be funny if I knew you'd be here I would have crashed on the street and took the elevator". Peter said. Pepper let his ear go. Peter immediately ran to Tony rubbing his ear. "Where did you come from again?" Tony asked. "Uh found a bomb in an apartment took it to the beach but it exploded before I could get away and i came flying here". Peter said putting on a hoodie kept on the kitchen counter.

"So you called me while flying?" Tony asked. "Well yeah it's rude to drop by without notifying" Peter said. "Well I got school tomorrow" Peter said and walked towards the broken window. "Hey what's up?" He said waving at the Avengers. They awkwardly waved back. "Take the elevator" Pepper said. "No this is fun" Peter said and jumped out.

"You need to lecture him on safety he could have died if it wasn't for the enhanced healing of his" Pepper said. "He won't listen." Tony said. "Wait when were you gonna tell us you had a son?" Steve asked.
The trio turned to the Avengers. "I have a what now?" Tony said. "They mean Peter." Rhodey and Pepper said. "He's not my son" Tony said.

"Biologically" Rhodey, Clint and Scott said. "Jinx" Scott and Clint said at the same time and all three pointed at each other and grumbled with their mouths closed. "Well it was pretty clear it wasn't biologically his when he said 'It would be incredibly rude to drop without notifying' Natasha said mimicking him. Bucky and Steve snorted.

" Welcome to the Dad group Tony "Clint said." But.. "Tony started." I said welcome to the Dad group Tony it has 3 proud members now me, you and Scott and we share our wisdom on how to deal with kids"Clint said. "Oh i'm ready teach me". Tony said.