Ch 30 - Death Anniversary

Everybody in school knew not to mess with Peter during June. The month was like a curse to Peter. His parents died in June he was told. His Uncle Ben left him during June. They did not mess with him out of pity not out of fear of getting beaten with his brutal strength they were unaware of.

He would just be a whole different personality during June and on the first day of July everything would go back to normal. The bullying, the ball of sunshine personality of Peter would come back. Peter would behave normal at his home and Avengers Tower just the walls of school knew about his this personality change that happened during June.

It changed when Flash couldn't control himself for one day or he forgot that it was still June, no one knows. He picked on him in the crowded hallway and punched him hard in the face. Peter controlled himself as he was used to it but he lost it when Flash spoke about his family.

"See your pathetic self can't even fight back. You must have been a shame to your parents and uncle that's why they left you. You hear me Parker they gave up their life because they wanted to stay away from a pathetic loser like you" Flash screamed and the hallway grew silent.

Peter lost it. He adjusted his strength still thinking about that asshole Flash's wellbeing and went 10% on him which was enough to give him two months holiday.

A punch from the ground position he was pinned to and Flash sitting on. Flash flew across the hallway. Peter dumped his bag to the side and now the tables turned. He sat on top of Flash.

"What were you saying now you asshole?" Peter screamed. "Wanna join my parents that went away to get away from my pathetic self who couldn't fight back. Huh who kicked your ass. Say you're sorry and you're a Bitch. Ask me to spare you or I'll swear to God I'll get your name on the grave stone." Peter screamed and everybody in the hallway was now witnessing Peter fighting back.

Flash cried out in fear and pain." I'm sorry please just let me go. I'll never mess with you please just let me go let me go I beg you. I'm a Bitch just let me go". Flash said trembling.

Peter got up and pushed Flash back. "Son of a Bitch showing like he's a hulk. Huh if I find you in the same room or hallway you will get premium membership that will last a year in your favorite hospital. You get that asshole?" He screamed.

Flash just ran off and Principal came in the hallway. He caught Peter by shoulder and slapped him as he turned to face him." You dare bully one of the statements in the brochure says clearly that bullying is not allowed. "He said angrily.

Peter slapped back with force and the Principal fell from his standing position to the ground." Don't Bitch around me you ass Licking shit. Flash did that to me whole year. Where were you then? Licking his father's ass so you could get money. You expel me and I'll call the top lawyer of New York. You know Matt Murdock that gives business tycoon Kingpin headaches. I swear to God you won't see the sunlight for atleast 10 years. Still wanna go giving me lecture on law enforcement. "Peter screamed bending down to his level.

The Principal just stared at the ground sweating hard and his trembling. Peter got up and walked to his bag. Everybody immediately got out of his way. He picked up his bag and walked to the entrance of the school. "I didn't hear your answer. Should I call Matt or are you gonna apologise?" Peter spoke loudly.

Principal trembled and faintly said "I'm sorry". Peter heard him with his heightened sense but said loudly "I can't hear your bitching now. Speak loudly." he said. "I'm sorry alright just go and don't call him". Principal screamed. "Huh Bitch" Peter said and walked out of the school wiping his busted lip.

With Aunt May

Aunt May was in her shift at the Hospital when her phone got a call from Peter's school. (Before confronting Peter he called May). May picked up and heard about the whole incident. Saying she was surprised would be an understatement. She sled superintendent for leave but couldn't get and they asked her to come immediately.