Ch 61 - Threat Call

Clint was bored out of his mind with the boring video games they were playing in turns. "Why don't we do something more fun?" Clint said. "Like what?" Tony said. "Prank calls" Clint said smiling slyly. "And whom are you gonna call?" Tony asked. "Peter cause he's not here and won't know who it is" Clint said.

Tony looked at Pepper for confirmation and she shrugged. He passed Clint his phone and he called Peter. Peter picked up after one time. "Hello?" He asked. Clint giggled softly. "YOU ARE GONNA BE DEAD SOON" Clint said in a deep voice.

"Lucky me. Would you mind sharing the exact time". Peter asked. Clint just stared AT tony who was looking at the phone just like everyone else with the same expression of WTF. "I'M A SNIPER AND I'M GONNA SHOOT YOU". Clint said.

"Wait you can control the time then". Peter said. "ANY LAST WORDS?" Clint asked. "Yeah hey could you like do it within the next hour cause I haven't done my history project that's due for submission". Peter said.

Tony was hyperventilating. "Peter who are you talking to?" Ned asked. "Ned it's my savoir. He says he's a sniper and will kill me before History project submission". Peter chirped happily. "No way ask if he has room for one more". Ned yelled excited.

"Hey Mr. Sniper can you do my friend too. If it's about saving bullets we'll stand in a row. You know 2 heads hots in 1 bullet". Peter said. Clint was short on breathing. "YOU ARE TAKING THIS AS A JOKE I'LL SHOOT YOU FOR REAL. ANY LAST WORDS". Clint asked.

"Oh yeah pass this message to Mr. Stark". Peter said. And Tony started smirking. "I get the final message none of you are worthy". Tony said. "Tell him he's dumb for a guy with over 300 IQ cause there exists a thing called the FUCKING CALLER ID". Peter said.

They stifled a laughter. "We never speak about this again." Tony said and they shut up. "And you the caller, Clint you run for your life cause I added Natasha and she should be done tracing it by now. So you better run bitch". Peter said and ended the call.

Natasha knocked down the door and saw the phone in Clint's hand who sweated hard immediately. "You give death threats to my Spider Baby". Natasha said cracking her knuckles and taking out a knife and gun. She ran after him throwing knifes and shooting. "IT WAS A PRANK. I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN. LEAVE ME ALONE". Clint yelled running and the rest learnt to never even do a prank with Peter cause Natasha cared for him whole heartedly.