T R Y I N G M Y B E S T

(Disclaimer - This chapter is very emotional, so you can already take your tissues and get ready)

Her hair looked out of the place her white top looked stained with blood, and her hand was drenched in blood. But she was furious and was not stopping and then she did something I wasn't expecting... Snee stop...

-To be continued- 

She was continuously demanding the name of the person,  but that stubborn ass was not telling her anything, and she was getting angry minute by minute and she was so pissed and then she said-"Listen, Maddox, I just want that freaking name and I will take care of everything, you will never come in their sight, who is he tell me and you're free, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!!!"

He was almost passed out and was not able to speak anything since she is beating him so much, she is so damn strong man. Maybe because he is all tied up that's why she is able to beat him???

Then she said fisting his hair and forcing him to open his eyes "THE NAME MADDOX, THE NAME!!!"

He said, "huh, You wish, bitch"

Does he want to be dead in the next second why doesn't he tell the freaking name and I cannot see anyone getting killed in front of me.

Snee got so furious she went to one of the racks there and then, she took our a huge screwdriver in her hand and then, wait, Snee what are you doing please stop Snee for god sake, please stop.

She came in front of him and stabbed the screwdriver in his thigh and I and he hissed out of pain at the same time, why I am hissing,  man this is just painful to watch, and the tattooed man started shaking his head while smirking seeing me, like a baby, I straightened my back and Snee took out the screwdriver from his thighs and punched him in the throat so hard that he passed out and when he passed out, she mumbled a bit loudly, "If you cannot tell me the name, you better don't speak."

WHAT!!!

She took the blazer from the tattooed man and then she signaled me to follow her and I did. When she got out of that place bodyguards started following her along with the tattooed guy, and she said to him, "Walter thank you, for everything you can leave."

"Anytime Ms. Hensler."

I was still shocked by what happened inside, and then I asked her, "Is Walter working for you for so long?"

She looked surprised by my question, maybe she was expecting some else question, but she answered anyway, "We can not trust hit-men, they can work for anyone they just kill or beat the man for you, he is also one of them, but he only works for me, and I have made sure of that, but still he is not the person, who you can believe you know."