E T H A N R Y D E R - T H E P L A Y B O Y

My eyes filled with tears when I listened about my father but I quickly blinked them away thanked him and nodded to listen to him more and what he said next was the most unexpected thing...

Mr. Kyle Ryder's POV-

I have to say this to her, she is great, and a mind like hers is very rare and now I am going to discuss something maybe she is not ready for, 

"Snee I want you to meet my son Ethan, and you know to show him your personality and I know that you're not in any relationship right now, so at least, I want you to meet him and you know, how I say this, uhh I mean just I guess I want you, to date him, yeah, I cannot say this without it being this awkward," I finally said to her.

I know for a fact that she is literally very shocked right now and that shock is visible on her face, but what I can do, and I know that why she is not in a relationship, because she thinks wasting a time in a relationship will be heavy on her and she doesn't want any more person's in her life because she has got some enemies out there, because of her successful business, and after her father's death relationships haunt her for some reason, and I am pretty sure, that she still doesn't know how her father died, for the real. 

I was waiting when she will say something, and she finally said, "Mr. Ryder I don't understand what you're saying, you want me to date Ethan but why I mean he must be already dating someone and for the fact I haven't met him from last 8 years, after being close to you also, I haven't seen him from 8 years, last I met him was in a charity function, I guess, and only for 5 minutes, and he was already busy with his girlfriend if I am not wrong".

She is right, he never cared for anyone, he is a person who doesn't care what is happening around him, whereas Snee is just the opposite, she is really observant and knows each and everything about her surroundings, and she lives in present and she is fully aware of what is happening in this world, which makes her successful and great in life.

She thinks, he is dating someone, I only know that he doesn't date from when his mother left me and him when he was 5 years old and from there I never married again and tried my best to take care of him, but I failed because of my work and, Vivien his nanny took care of him, he doesn't believe in love whatsoever, and I am tired of seeing him with different women every day, doing one night stands, and he is known as a player, he is reckless and totally opposite of Snee.

I believe in Snee, that if anyone can change him is only Snee, she has principles in her life and knows what to do next, whereas my son only has different ways to trick and flirt with women.

I am tired of him and I want him to work hard and earn for himself, he is living on my money and wasting it like water.

I have to make her meet him, and change him, I said, "I know Snee that sounds crazy, but I really want you to date him, because, excuse me for my language but my asshole of a son thinks he can control everything, he is just living in my money and my hard work you know he has no idea how to live an ideal life and, I want him to take over my business, because soon I will not be able to work like this, and I am already getting inefficient and that will be shown on my work, but he is reckless and he doesn't like me at all", Snee you are my only hope please say yes, for god sake.