L E T ' S F A C E H I M

It's 11 am on the same day, I am working in my home office, then I got a call from Mr

It's 11 am on the same day, I am working in my home office, then I got a call from Mr. Ryder, maybe about that site visit person, I quickly pick it up.

"Hello".

"Hello, Snee It's pretty quick, but I found the person who will be going with you, on my behalf, and will be with you the whole week."

"That's great, Mr. Ryder, who is the person?"

"Ethan, he is going with you, and yeah! can he take his 2 friends also?"

"Ohh! are you sure Mr. Ryder Ethan will be going with me, I mean he is ready?"

"Yeah! Snee finally the first time, he is trying to help me, and I guess I should give him a chance and, he will be able to observe you also right, that how things and business works."

"Alright, Mr. Ryder that's great if he wanna come with me, and don't worry I will make sure he is trying to understand work".

"Thanks to you Snee, it's great, so when you wanna go, I mean which time?"

"We will be heading there at 8 in the morning because It will take 2 and a half hours to be there and I have to check the work before 1 pm so yeah I'll be heading there at 8 am."

"Alright! that's great and yeah what about your living arrangements."

"Don't worry about that Mr. Ryder I have already booked a villa there which is huge, it can fit more than 10 people."

"Is that it Snee, anything else, you wanna ask or tell me."

Ummm, I am just thinking about Ethan and that last night's flop date and I will be thinking this till I'll not make up for it, we didn't talk nicely and there are some things maybe I want to tell him so he will not get shocked or surprised when he will be seeing me, if in any way I am going to be related or be close to him he needs to know about me at least a bit. I should meet him again, or else when we will meet tomorrow, for that site visit, then it will become way too awkward. I can't face him like this. I should totally meet him once more, before getting there.

"Umm, Mr. Ryder actually yesterday's date was not good, actually I got some urgent work and we were not able to finish that date, so can I meet Ethan today before going to the site, because last night, we didn't end up nicely." why does it sound weirdly double meant?

"What that's great, yeah if you wanna meet him you can wait he is just here only let me ask him,' he took a pause and after some time he continues, ' Yeah, you can meet him, he is asking where and when you wanna meet him?"