Chapter - 2

Ruhana's anger was on peak. She wanted to have a peaceful talk with her sister but Vineet ruined it all, he irritated her and also spilled out about her secret that he read in her diary without her permission. 

Ruhana gave a deadly glare at Vineet and snatched her phone from her,''issliye main tumhe kuch batati nahi kyunki tumhare pet mei ek baat nahi pachti lekin phir bhi ek toh tumne meri diary padhi upar se Ana ko bata bhi diya. Huh, how could you do this Vineet? '' Ruhana shouted. 

''Arey, ismei kya hua. Choti si baat hai'' he exclaims.

''Yeah, wo tumhare liye. Usne ye baat gharpe kissi se nahi batayi thi bas mujhe batayi aur tum, tumhe meine bataya nahi toh tumne meri diary padh li. Chalo wo meine fir bhi jaane diye lekin abhi tumne wahi baat Ana se bhi bata di.'' Ruhana retorted, Vineet tried to hold her hand but she didn't let him to.

''Don't touch me aur mujhse baat bhi na karo. Jab tak aab Ana ke phone nahi aata aur main satisfy na ho jaun ki wo thik hai tab tak main tumse baat na karungi'' Ruhana declared and left the room, Vineet was left stunned. 

Whatever he did was just for fun, he was teasing Anamika. He didn't thought that it would turn out like this and Ruhana would be angry with him. 

..

Ruhana moves to the garden, she's really in a bad mood. She hasn't thought that Vineet will blurt out Anamika's secret, that too for teasing her, she was disappointed. 

Ruhana turned around when heard his loud voice, he was calling her. As she turns, Ruhana finds him smiling and this angers her more. He's still not guilty about what he did. 

She growls and turns away. She moves to the swing and secures her seat, Vineet who just approached her tried to sit beside her but Ruhana didn't let him.

''Mere aas pass na ghumo tum, niklo yahan se.'' She ordered. 

''Arey, tum itna kyun gussa ho rahi ho. Itna bhi kuch badi galti na ki meine....'' Vineet tried to defend himself but Ruhana cut his sentence in between.

''Bina kissi ke permission ke unki diary padhna galti hi maani jaati hai.'' Ruhana says, glaring at him sharply. 

Vineet sighs,''okay fine, I'm sorry! I'll apologise to Anamika too!'' He exclaims giving up as he doesn't want to stress his wife though he had already done the same. 

But his word couldn't calm Ruhana so he called Anamika but their mother picked the call. Vineet smiles at her and asks to give the cell to Anamika to which the lady sighs.

''Beta uss ladki ke alag hi nakhre chal rahe hai. Subha se ghar hilla rakha hai usne, bewajah mujh pe bhadak rahi hai baar baar. Aab uska phone bigad gaya toh main mya kar sakti hoon, abhi bhi bewajah mujh pe bhadak gayi. Tabse chilla rahi thi bhookh lagi hai aur aab jab dita khane ko toh kha hi nahi rahi, room se nikal diya mujhe aur darwaja band kar liya. Jaane kya chal raha hai uske deemag mei.'' Ragini says irritatedly. 

Vineet glanced at Ruhana who shot him a deadly glare, he gulped down. 

He looks at the phone screen which was blank now, it seems Ragini has cut the call, he sighs deeply.

....

Anamika was lying on the bed, lost in her pool of thought. She was a little scared, scared because Vineet knows her secret now and he may spill the truth before her parents and if this happens then her parents will be really angry with her. She could have trusted Vineet but the guy has already disclosed some of her secrets to the family and so she can't trust him. 

She doesn't know how will she handle the matter if her family comes to know that she's in a relationship with a guy who belongs from a middle class family and she had shared her first kiss in the fresher's meet party! Her mother will kill her for this.