Chapter - 11

Midnight

RuVi were sleeping peacefully in their room. It's when Vineet feels a tap on his chest and he smiles thinking it's Ruhana, he holds the hand gently but finds her struggling to pull back her hand. When he doesn't leave, another hand slaps him hard. Vineet opens his eyes with a jerk only to find a black figure standing before him.

It scared him to the core and he almost shouted but the person covered his mouth immediately by placing the palm on his face.

''Shhhh, shhhh!!! Jeej, its me!! Chillaao maat!" The figure says.

Vineet let out a sigh realizing that the person is Anamika.

Vineet slapped hard on her arm and removed it from his mouth. He sits up gently so that Ruhana doesn't get disturbed.

''Tum paagal waagal ho kya?? Tumhare do char screw dheele hai ya hai hi nahi??  Bich raat ko chudail banke kyun mandra rahi ho yahan wahan? Sharm nahi aati tumhe ek married couple ke room mei bich raat ko ghuste hue?" Vineet showered her with his question, his voice was low but firm.

''Kaun banegaa crorepati chal raha hai jo itne sawal ek saath puch rahe ho? Thand rakho jara, baat suno meri.'' Anamika says but he was already irritated with her and doesn't want to listen to her.

''Mujhe kuch nahi sunna, chup chap niklo idhar se!" He ordered.

''Arey yaar aap kuch sunte kyun nahi ho? Mujhe bahut important baat karni hai, aapka hi faida hai ismei.'' She tries to convince him.

''Tumhe koi jarurat nai mere baare mei sochne ki niklo.'' He says while pushing her towards the door but Anamika climbs over the bed.

''Jeej, yaar!! Aap kitne sadu ho!! Dekho, meri baat suno! Kal Di ka birthday hai, humko unko surprise dena hai, mere pass ek mast plan hai, ek baar sun lo na pleashhhhh!" She requested.

''Get out!" Vineet shouted which disturbs Ruhana's sleep, she grown.

Vineet immediately laid down on the bed while pulling Anamika by her hand who fell down the bed with a thud.

Ruhana opens her eyes and closes back, finding everything normal. She fell asleep in no time.

Vineet nudges Anamika and asks her to go.

''Jeej!!" She tries to speak but Vineet shushes her.

''Listen, main already apne plan bana chuka hoon toh tumhe jo karna hai karo mujhe uss se fark na padta bas abhi mujhe chen se sone do aatma ki tarah ghar mei na bhatko nahi toh kissi ko heart attack aa jaayega. Please, jao aur so jao.'' Vineet almost requested.

Anamika makes a face, she already knows he's not going to help her. Well, she can do everything on her own but the problem is money. It's not like she doesn't have money but the problem is her father as she has his credit card and will have to give him every single detail of expenditure.

Anamika let out a deep sigh, she can't ask Vineet for the money he would take it otherwise and she doesn't want any argument with him on Ruhana's birthday.

''Thik hai, thik hai!! Karo apna boring sa same plan follow, fir mera idea unko jyada pasand aaya toh jalte firna pure ghar mei aatma banke, huhh!" She taunts him and leaves the room.

.....

Next Morning

Ruhana opens her eyes when the sun rays fall on her face, she grimaces and turns to the other side only to find Vineet staring at her lovingly. It's more like a ritual for him, every morning he stares at her for hours until she wakes up, a smile always playing on his lips. She wonders what makes him stare at her for so long? Does she look funny in sleep that he's always smiling?