Chapter - 9

Vineet was curious to know what his wife and Sister - in - law were talking about him but Ruhana is not ready to tell him even a single word. 

''Ruu yaar aise toh maat karo na mere saath. Batao na kya baat kar rahe the tum dono.'' He asks again, clinging on to her arms, Ruhana jerks him off. 

''Don't disturb me!'' She scolded him and shifted her concentration on the boiling milk. 

They were in the kitchen. Ruhana was preparing coffee for the three of them while Vineet was following her in every corner of the house. 

''Arey ye toh hadh hai ek toh tum dono mere baare mei baat kar rahi thi upar se bata bhi nahi rahi kya baat thi, aisa nahi hota!'' He scoffs. 

Ruhana looks at him,''aisa hi hota hai! Hum tumhaari tarah kuch sun ke har jagah dhindhora na peetate chalte hai, jo baat jahan suru hui wahin khatam ho jaati hamare liye!'' Ruhana exclaims meaningfully, emphasizing on the words. 

Vineet pouts, so the sisters are taking revenge, but he wasn't at fault or was he? He just said what he heard back there, it wasn't a make up story nor was he spying on them. It's Anamika and her boyfriend who are at fault! They discuss their private life in a public place. Despite this, he's charged as guilty for pointing it out, why? 

''Lekin meine kuch galat thodi kaha, wahi baatein kar rahe the na!? Main toh bas ched raha tha usse aur kuch nahi!'' Vineet reasons his point. 

''Meine kab kaha tumhari galti hai?? Meine kaha kya aisa kuch? Bilkul nahi!! Tum bhala kabhi galat ho sakte ho sakte ho kya? Nahi nahi, ye toh impossible hai!! Iss puri duniya mei koi bhi galat ho sakta hai, main toh kehti hoon ek baar google bhi galat ho jaaye par tum!!! Tum kabhi galat nahi ho sakte!!!!'' Ruhana states sarcastically to which Vineet makes a sour face. 

''Aur dusri baat, tumhe maja aata hoga kissi ki baat sunke unko ussi baat ke liye chedne mei mujhe nahi!! Toh, ye rahi tumhari coffee aur mera picha karna band karo!'' She ordered him as she slid the coffee mug towards him and left the kitchen. 

Vineet holds the mug and follows her.

''Main agli baar se aisa bilkul nahi karunga, pakka promise!!" Vineet told her while running behind her. 

''Mujhe koi fark nahi padta uss se, tum mere piche maat aao!'' She ordered but he didn't stop and fastened his pace, Ruhana warned him which bounces over his head. 

Ruhana fastened her speed to which Vineet moved to the other side of the house to catch her from the front but Ruhana fooled him and took another way. Vineet growls and runs towards her, Ruhana laughs as she clicks out her tongue to him, he rolls his eyes. But was left shocked the next moment when Ruhana collided with a servant, the coffee fell over her and then on the floor. Vineet runs to her, throwing his mug. 

The servant stands rooted at his place, shocked by the sudden collision and fearful of its consequences. 

''Dikhta nahi tumhe?? Aankh band karke chalte ho kya??'' Vineet shouted as he held Ruhana by shoulder who's composing herself. She had got startled by the sudden hard movement, her heartbeat accelerated. 

''Sorry Sir, galti se....!!" The guy tried to explain but Vineet didn't let him complete his sentence. 

He was angry with the fact that the guy almost pushed his wife and she's hurt because of him, the hot coffee had fallen over her and he couldn't bear that. 

.....

Anamika dialed his father's number who picked up the call in the first ring, it seems he was waiting for the call.