Chapter - 8

Anamika was really annoyed by now, Vineet was constantly teasing her and now he even dragged Siddharth in his teasing.

''Aap uski chinta na karo jyada apni chinta karo, bade aaye.'' Anamika glares at him fiercely.

Vineet grinned,''aab chinta toh hogi hi na uski mujhe akhir mera bhi wo kuch lagta hai!'' He teases her.

''Kuch na lagta wo aapka!!'' Anamika shouts, throwing a napkin on him.

''Aise kaise nahi lagta hai. Tum uske sang shaadi karogi, honeymoon pe switzerland jaaogi toh kya mera wo kuch na laga, of course laga!!'' Vineet exclaims, staring at her mischievously.

Ruhana was stunned to hear Vineet while Anamika growled in anger. He didn't have to present her personal talks before her sister like this.

''You are impossible Jeej!" Anamika shouted and ran to her room angrily.

Vineet laughs at her act but Ruhana is still confused as she's not aware of what they were talking about.

She looked at her husband who was checking something on his phone. Ruhana calls him to which he lifts up his gaze and looks at her.

''Kis baare mei tum baat kar rahe the abhi? Tumhe kaise pata Ana Switzerland jaayegi?'' She questions.

Vineet let out a chuckle,''ye tumhari baby ki hi planning hai." He said and told her what he heard in the cafeteria back in Mumbai when he was there for a meeting and also to get her sister here.

''Tumhari behen kuch jyada hi fast forward hai. Shadi hui nahi par honeymoon ki taiyari pehle hi karli usne.'' Vineet laughed.

Ruhana sighs deeply,''tumhe kya jarurat thi ye baat yahan kehne ki? Agar tumhe koi chij pata chalti hai toh tum usse apne tak hi kyun nahi rakhte, aise sabke samne bolna jaruri hai kya!?'' Ruhana asked, she was disappointed with his behaviour.

He should have kept it a secret if he overheard them talking. It was their personal matter, he shouldn't be teasing Anamika using her personal talks with her friend.

''Ye toh wahi boli thi, meine apne mann se thodi kaha hai kuch. Aur waise bhi, mere siwa unke aas pass ke sabhi logon ne suni unki baat. If they wanted to keep it personal, they shouldn't have discussed it in a public place. It's there fault not mine!'' He stated, justifying his point.

''Vineet, wo kahin discuss kare uss se humei kya. Bhale hi logon ne sunni ho par wo tumhare tarah uss baat ko aise uchhalenge toh nahi! Tum kyun aisa karte ho Vineet?'' Ruhana rebukes him.

Vineet stares at her,''tum mujhe kyun dant rahi ho, meri koi galti nahi.'' He says pouting.

Ruhana rolled her eyes and left from there not replying to him. Vineet called her but she didn't turn back.

He sighs, it's when his phone rings and he gets busy with the call.

Anamika's room

Anamika was lying on the bed, she doesn't like Vineet dragging Siddharth in his teasing session.

Why can't he stay away from her personal life? Is it necessary for him to interfere in her life for no reason?

She throws the pillow out of anger which hits Ruhana who just stepped in the room to see her.

''Meine kya kiya jo mujh pe gussa nikal rahi hai?'' Ruhana questions marching towards her.

Anamika sits up hearing her voice, she didn't realise her presence.

''Meine kya kiya?'' Anamika asked, narrowing her eyes, anger clearly visible on her face.

Ruhana showed her the pillow, and Anamika bit her tongue.