Prolouge

A big mansion stands tall in the most sophisticated area of Mumbai city, named RuVi! The house is owned by the richest guy of the town, Vineet Raheja!

Earlier, before his marriage the house didn't had a name but now he has named the mention by his and his wife's Ruhana's name Acronym. 

It's a fine day, Vineet was getting ready in his room standing before a mirror while humming a song, his favourite one which he dedicates to his wife - - Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayi!

He was busy in his own world, when his beloved wife Ruhana entered the room with a try, consisting of a coffee mug.

"Pati, here is your coffee!" she said, keeping the mug on the table.

Vineet turned to her instantly, gazing at her angrily "kitni baar bola hai tumhe aaram karo lekin tum ho ki sunti hi nahi" he scolded her, marching towards her. 

Ruhana pouted, "Arey ek coffee hi toh lai tumhare liye, ismei kya problem hai. Itna toh kar hi sakti hoon main.'' She stated.

Vineet shook his head as he stood by her side, "jab ghar mei itne log hai kaam karne ko tab kya jaroorat hai tumhe kuch karne ki

Vineet shook his head as he stood by her side, "jab ghar mei itne log hai kaam karne ko tab kya jaroorat hai tumhe kuch karne ki. Tum bas apna aur mere babies ka khayal rakho, samjhi" he exclaims and hugged her from behind placing his hands on her belly. 

Being the richest guy and a caring husband and would be father, he has appointed servants for each single work so that his wife won't have to do anything and she could get much rest. But Ruhana finds it boring to sit all day.

Ruhana sighs,''main pregnant hoon,  bimar thodi hoon aur waise bhi tumhe agar meri fikar hoti toh mujhe mere mum - dad ke pass jaane dete. Kitni baar dad aaye, lekin tumne jaane hi nahi diya mujhe huhhhh" she made faces as she freed herself from his grip. 

"agar tum chali jaaogi toh main kaise rahunga yahan" he asked, making cute faces. Ruhana glare at him

"Jaise shadi se pehle rehte the" She replied and settled down on the bed. 

Vineet marched towards her, "tabki baat alag hai, mere pass koi option nahi tha tabhi. Aab na raha jaayega tumse dur.''he exclaims and tangled his fingers with hers.