Beginning 4

I update every time I get bored so yeahhh sorry about that.

Disclaimer: I don't own the music or video

Italics mean thoughts
L/n Y/n - last title your name
H/c - Hair color
H/l - Hair length
F/c - Favorite color
E/n - Enemy name
F/d - Favorite drink
n/n - Nickname

*side note*

If I mention anything about hair please ignore it if you don't want any hair.

Also ⚠️!TW!⚠️ (Trigger Warning)
There will be mentions of a manipulative bad mother.

×Y/n pov×

"Shut up" I finally spoke breaking the silence that was suffocating me.

"What did you just say?" My mom looked at me with a surprised expression.

"I said SHUT UP! I'm done with your bullshit! Get out!" I shouted finally letting out my anger.

"I am your mother you can't speak to me like that! I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO PUTS UP WITH YOUR ATT-" she started yelling at me but before she could insult me I shut her up.

"I am the one who raised myself. I am the one who picked myself up when I fell. I am the one who works to live. I pay the bills. I go to school. I don't need you." I spoke with anger.

I finally told her. Finally after all these years of pain. After locking up my emotions. Enduring her hatred towards me. I'm finally out of that hole of pain. I'm in the light.

"What DID YOU JUST SAY HOW DARE YOU!" my mother was pissed no not pissed hysterical.

" I'll make it simple" I spoke softly. "Get out" I spoke bitterly while glaring at her.

" Hahaha, you must have lost your mind.. YOU DON'T TEL-" She began to speak.

"If you don't leave I'll call the police on you for trespassing," I spoke cutting her off.

"This isn't over you ungrateful thing." She said fuming with anger as she walked out slamming my door behind her.

Finally, I don't need to tolerate her any longer.

"L/n?" I heard a familiar voice call out to me.

♡Shoto's Pov♡

"This isn't over you ungrateful thing."

*SLAM*

*silence*

That's what I heard as soon as I walked into my room. Is it perhaps?

"L/n?" I called for her hoping she would be alright.

*footsteps*

"Todoroki?" She called my name with her familiar voice.

Oh, thank All might. She's ok.

"oh sorry if I unexpectedly called you. I just heard your door slam so I got concerned. " I surprisingly spoke to her comfortably.

"Oh that. Just ignore it. I'm ok. Anyways... how was your day. " while she spoke I observed her and I could tell she was upset.

She moved a strand of her hair behind her ear. And sighed as if she was letting out her pain through that one sigh. I didn't like her expression either. I could tell she was hurting.

"My day was quite alright. But I'm more curious about yours?" I responded wanting to know what happened to her.

"Nothing much happened I just closed the door too hard after walking inside."