Inner feelings

Disclaimer: I don't own the music or video

Italics mean thoughts
L/n Y/n - last name your name
H/c - Hair color
H/l - Hair length
F/c - Favorite color
E/n - Enemy name
F/d - Favorite drink
n/n - Nickname

*side note*

If I mention anything about hair, please ignore it if you don't want any hair.

....

"Your childhood shouldn't be traumatic.. I don't recommend it, and this isn't a trauma contest. " shoto looked at me and had his voice filled with concern.

"You know you're a real softy haha and to think I was scared of you at first." I laughed as I looked back up at him.

"I thought you were adorable," silence filled the room right after shoto said that.

I stared at shoto in shock, and he stared right back at me with shock evident on his face as well.

It seemed like he was taken aback by his own words.

"I don't mean it in a weird way. I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable." Shoto apologized in his awkward manner.

My face was slightly flushed, and I cleared my throat to speak.

"It's ok. I mean, it's not like you were insuting me." I managed to say speak without my voice wavering.

"Thank you for accepting my apology.. But can I tell you something?" Shoto was basically mumbling, but I heard every word.

"Sure," I said in anticipation.

"I feel oddly comfortable around you, and I want to thank you for not stabbing me when we first met " shoto let out a soft chuckle and looked up at me.

As soon as he said that, I started smiling like an idiot and laughing.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bring out a knife! It was for self-defense!" I defended myself all while laughing.

"It's ok, you didn't stab me, and that's all that matters." Shoto smiled and held my hand in his.

What's up with him and my hand? I mean, it's not like I mind but still.

I smiled back and stood up.

"Should we go eat now?" I said as I walked towards the door of my room.

Shoto quickly stood up and walked over to me.

"Yeah, sure," He replied and held my hand.

"You know people will misinterpret you holding my hand." I said as I opened my room's door and led him towards the front door.

-Shoto's Pov-

We stepped outside and I was really surprised at how plain everybody looked. Not a lot of people had outrageously bright hair colors and there were no villians attacking. It was peaceful.

"Shoto are you ok?" y/n was looking at me with concern as she spoke breaking me out of my trance.

"Yes sorry I was just looking around" I was actually not ok what if everyone thought I was a monster.

"Hey shoto I actually want to take you somewhere you will enjoy." She smiled at me gently and led me to a bus stop.

We sat in the back of the bus and y/n let me sit by the window. I recalled sitting next to Aoyama when he had an upset stomach. It made me laugh a bit.

"Did you remember something funny?" y/n asked me as she glanced over at me.

"Yes I recalled sitting next to one of my classmates while he had motion sickness. I had to use a stool seat while he took over the bus seat." I shared my funny memory with her.

"That sounds so sweet of you Shoto" she smiled at me fondly.

I'm starting to enjoy her company a bit too much well I suppose it's alright. It's not like I'm in love.

"It's not sweet its just the right thing to do; after all I would appreciate it if someone did the same for me."  I responded to her earlier statement.

"Well actually not a lot of people would give up their seats for others unless they like the person" she responded looking at me with a smile.

Did she ever like anyone?

"Have you gave up your seat for anyone?" I asked

"Have you ever liked someone enough to give up your seat?" is what I was thinking.

"Only to elderly people" she said and took out her phone.

I smiled at her response. In other words you haven't liked someone enough to give up your seat.

<<Y/n pov>>

I just realized I lied. I have given up my seat for someone. I gave up my window seat for him.

oh well it's not important.

"Where are we going?" Shoto asked me.

"To a Manga Cafe" I answered with a small response.

Shoto looked a little upset but I didn't ask why. I was to busy trying to book a reservation to my favorite sushi place.

"Y/n are you mad at me?"

I turned to look at shoto confused by his question.

"No? Why would I be?"

As I answered I looked at his sulking face and couldn't help but feel as if my heart was ripped out.

"Shoto What's wrong?" I asked as I moved my hands to cup his face.

He was a bit surprised at me touching his face but he still had a sullen face as he began to explain.

"Your answers are short and I can't help but feel as if I'm bothering you" he answered as his face leaned on my left hand.

"No shoto how can you think that? I really enjoy spending time with you! I was just answering short because I was making a reservation!" I was really worried he wouldn't believe me.

"Really? This is embarrassing I'm usually not this emotional." Shoto said as he held my hands and lowered them.

"It's ok shoto" I said as I patted his head.

He moved my hand again and hugged me.

"I'm sorry for making a misunderstanding shoto" I said as he hugged me tighter.

Is he alright?

"It's ok just hug me please"

I hugged him back and sighed with relief.

He isn't mad at me.

<Time skip>

"We're here!"

To be Continued..

Actually we end this part here because Next chapter needs to be better!

btw sorry for not updating I literally moved states and had to catch up with school and some other stuff but I can write more now!

so have a nice day/night