Beginning 3

HIII I update every Wednesday but If I don't I was too lazy.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the music or the video

Sorry, I never addressed this but if your a guy sorry if the pronouns don't make you comfy feel free to change the pronouns.

Also ⚠️!TW!⚠️ (Trigger Warning)
There will be abuse mentioned in this story.

Italics mean thoughts
L/n Y/n - last name your name
H/c - Hair color
H/l - Hair length
F/c - Favorite color
E/n - Enemy name
F/d - Favorite drink
n/n - Nickname

♡Shoto POV♡

No Results Found

I stared at the girl's phone for a moment making sure it wasn't fake or something. She coughed (fake coughed)
"Todoroki? Um, so does that mean I'm in the past or future?" Y/n asked. "I'm not sure. I mean it is weird so it could be a probability."

"What year is it for you?" I ask the H/c haired girl. (or not you could be bald and he would think the bald girl ) She looked at me and said "Are you flirting with me" (Just kidding lmaooo) "2020 that's the year for me". I looked at her a bit shaken. "The year I live in is 2020 as well".
....
......
...
"Well, that's unexpected." She said with her beautiful voice. Beautiful voice!? Am I a pervert or something? I sound so weird. "Um so if we are in the same year and we live in the same place then why do we not know of the same things." It is weird. And I know she isn't lying. So what in the world is happening is she dead or something. Is it like an alternate universe or parallel world!? That's crazy and impossible and how come we can only see each other through the mirror? Is it cursed? Is it magic? Is it a quirk? I sound like Midoriya right now.

!Y/n Pov¡

He looks lost in thought. Should I ask him if he's ok? Nah I'll let him think.
I just stared at the multi-haired boy. "Hey um are you ok?" I asked finally breaking the silence. He looked up staring for a moment before parting his lips to speak. " I think we are from parallel universes." He stated bluntly.
I stared at him silently for a second. "Bahahahaha suree and I'm a cyclops" I burst out laughing.

*A few moments of you laughing while Todoroki stood awkwardly*

"Haha, your so funny Todoroki parallel universes? How is that even possible?" I said composing myself after my fit of laughter. The peppermint hair colored boy looked at me with a serious expression and said " I'm not joking and I'm not sure how this possible exactly but I know the mirror plays a major role... but I have some theories that I wish to test." I was dumbfounded by his serious tone and honestly waiting for him to say it's a prank.

\Shoto's pov/

I looked at the confused girl with concern. "Is something the matter? " She looked at me for a bit seeming to complentate whether she should speak or to stay quiet. "Well honestly I'm a bit slow at understanding things in general so this is a whole level of confusing." I was surprised she was being so honest but glad at the same time. As I was about to speak someone beat me to it. "I-" "SHOTO!" The most annoying loud voice in the world yelled out my name. "Fuck" I mumbled but she seemed to have heard that. "Was that your father? It seems to be urgent.. oh today is a school day I'm going to be late... uh bye Todoroki." She said seeming to imply I would be late as well."oh right school bye" and that was how we parted ways.

^During lunch Shoto's pov^

"Hey, Todoroki-kun are you ok? You seem a bit off today.." Midoriya said with concern in his voice. "Oh, Midoriya hi yes I'm ok thank you for your concern.. I just have a lot on my mind." I said trying to not bring up my mirror. I don't feel like being called crazy. "If I may ask.. what is it on your mind? " he spoke watching his tone just in case it was a sensitive topic. "No need to be cautious it's not like my face can be burned by boiling water again. " I said trying to lighten the atmosphere. He looked at me with a surprised but amused face and then burst out laughing. "Todoroki-kun you keep surprising me with your sense of humor." He said in between his laughter. "That's the second time today someone called me funny," I said remembering how L/n beautiful laughter filled my room and heart. I immediately turned a little red after that thought. "Are you ok Todoroki-kun?" Midoriya asked looking at my flustered face.

"I'm fine just a bit embarrassed at my jokes". I lied to hide the true reason for my flustered face. "Oh there is no reason to be embarrassed you are quite funny and I just remembered what I wanted to ask you," Midoriya said seeming to have some sort of realization. "Oh then go ahead and ask me I'll answer with the best of my ability," I said trying my best to be considerate.

"Well- " he paused seeming to debate the next words "Mr.Aizawa left an assignment that needs to be done with a partner and well I'm not sure if you remember but we are working together and we had said that we would work on it today at your house since its due tomorrow." He spoke with a nervous tone. Probably because my father is not the best person. "No need to be scared Midoriya my father won't be home today.. and yes I recall that we agreed to this. " I said reassuring Midoriya even though I completely forgot about all of this.

>After school Y/n pov> ⚠️!TW!⚠️ ⚠️!TW!⚠️ ⚠️'abuse'⚠️

Ugh, that bitch E/n I hate her so much why can't she just leave me alone when I tell her to! Now I'm suspended because I broke her jaw. I mean it was self-defense she hit me first. "Y/N! You piece of SHIT!!" Oh great, the hoe is back. "What do you want?" I asked as my mom came in almost breaking down my door. "YOUR TEACHER CALLED ME! TO TELL ME YOU GOT SUSPENDED! HOW COULD YOU!" She yelled in my face while pulling on my hair. "It was self-defense and can you stop? Your gonna leave me bald." "HOW DARE YOU!" She said raising her hand to add force to the slap I was about to receive.

*SMACK* Right across my face. I felt the stinging pain on my right cheek. The pain didn't phase me though. Even though my right cheek felt like it was being stabbed by hundreds of tiny needles and I could feel it swelling. I bet my cheek was red. I didn't feel that pain though. No, I didn't feel that pain but I felt my heart sting.

My heart felt like it was being crushed into a tiny ball of nothing. But I held in my tears and instead glared at my mom.

"Why did you slap me? How dare you touch me with your filthy hands. " I spoke with the most bitter tone I have ever spoken in. "I AM YOUR MOTHER RESPECT ME, YOU DAMM CHILD! ALWAYS CAUSING PROBLEMS! ALWAYS IN MY WAY! I CAN'T BE HAPPY BECAUSE OF YOU!" she shouted again getting more aggressive pushing me around. "Am I a bad mother? Why do you have to be such a terrible child.. I did my best didn't I?" She started crying acting like a victim once more.

This isn't the first time she acts like this. It's honestly so frustrating.

___ hi ___ sorry if this was a bit upsetting but I promise it gets better! And yes I'm sorry about the cliffhanger.

-Anyways have a good day/night stay healthy and safe-