Quirk?1

update every time I get bored so yeahhh sorry about that.

Disclaimer: I don't own the music or video

Italics mean thoughts
L/n Y/n - last name your name
H/c - Hair color
H/l - Hair length
F/c - Favorite color
E/n - Enemy name
F/d - Favorite drink
n/n - Nickname

*side note*

If I mention anything bout hair please ignore it if you don't want any hair.

...

Author pov-

Shoto walked towards his bedroom door and said
"Hurry let's go I want to see if you have a quirk"

You sighed and followed him mumbling every complaint you could think of.

Both of you walked out of the room and down the corridor to the front door.

"Shoto who is that?" Fuyumi who you were unfamiliar with spoke suddenly.

Shoto who was shocked by the sudden voice turned to face his sister.

"A girl that needed help." He said making his sister's eyes soften.

"Oh! Well, you should have said something! I could have lent her some clothes." Fuyumi said believing her brother's lie.

"Wait where did she come from? Where did you find her? was she hurt?" Fuyumi started questioning her brother after realizing that he said the unfamiliar girl needed help.

"She's fine I helped her we are just going to the doctor cause she has amnesia and doesn't remember anything about herself except her name," Shoto said making up a complete lie.

You stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say.

"Oh, no poor thing what's your name?" Fuymumi asked worried about you.

"My name is Y/n L/n its nice to meet you" you replied quietly.

"Oh well then l/n you can stay with us while you remember about yourself! Shoto takes her to get a checkup and take her shopping for clothes! You can use Father's credit card." Fuyumi said making Shoto's eyes sparkle.

"I will." Shoto said before dragging you out by the hand.

-time skip-

__y/n pov__

"Hey shoto do you think I have a power" I said curious about his thoughts.

"I don't know but I'm hoping you do" shoto said while pulling me along to the train.

I followed shoto onto the train and sat next to him.

"I hope so too I want cool powers!" I looked at shoto.

"Quirk. It's called a quirk and I'm not sure what your quirk would be since you have never had one and neither did your parents." Shoto said looking at me as he shifted in his seat to make room for an old lady.

"Thank you young man" the lady smiled and thanked shoto.

Shoto replied with a simple head bow.

"You're right but I can hope." I said as I leaned back and shut my eyes taking in all that has happened today.

<>shoto<>pov<>

I was sitting peacefully scrolling through my phone looking at a toy pig eat real food when I felt a sudden weight on my shoulder.

I turned only to see y/n sleeping on my shoulder.

She must be tired. I guess she had a long day. I'll let her rest.