Theories 1

Disclaimer: I don't own the music or video!

I update every time I get bored so yeahhh sorry about that.

Italics mean thoughts
L/n Y/n - last name your name
H/c - Hair color
H/l - Hair length
F/c - Favorite color
E/n - Enemy name
F/d - Favorite drink
n/n - Nickname

*side note*

If I mention anything bout hair please ignore it if you don't want any hair.

...

÷shoto pov÷

"Well, then there is only one way to find out" L/n spoke out standing abruptly.

"And what way would that be?" I questioned the now-standing girl.

"By testing it out duhhh," she said making me sound stupid.

"Well I don't think it's a good idea it's too reckless," I said shutting down her idea.

)Y/n pov(

Did he just say my idea is too reckless? How dare he! Isn't he supposed to be like a superhero?

"Well, I think it's a great idea." I said shooting him a glare.

"Then you try it out and die trying," he said with his annoying monotone voice.

Fuckkkk youuu!!!

"Fine! I will! You just have no balls" I said now very triggered.

//Shoto's pov//

She won't do it. And did she just say I have no balls? What is wrong with this girl?

As I was thinking to myself about how crazy L/n is she suddenly ran out of her room.

What the...

"OK! I HAVE A BASEBALL BAT!" L/n suddenly came running back in.

That was fast.

"How is a baseball bat of any use?" I said as she walked towards the mirror.

"Just in case I get sent to another dimension." She said rather bluntly.

How is she not worried this will fail.

"Aren't you being a bit too passive?" I said hoping she would change her mind.

I kind of want to see her in my room.. wait.. I meant like in person.. this sounds so wrong never mind..

"I am actually terrified but it's not every day you get to cross a mirror." She answered my earlier question.

◇Y/n pov◇

I am terrified but intrigued.. ugh I need therapy.

"Well enough chit chat I want to go through this mirror," I said getting closer to my mirror.

"Don't do it." Todoroki finally spoke out.

"Too late," I said as I pressed my hand against the mirror.

☆Author pov♡

Y/n pressed her hand against the mirror hoping that something magical would happen.

"What a disappointme-" y/n was about to speak when suddenly there was a bright light.

Y/n began to feel a cold breeze along with a light pain in her palm.

"What's happening!" Said Todoroki fear evident in his voice.

The light that was blinding the two teenagers was bright white along with bright red sparks.