disaster part 2

they were fighting.

brad: no wonder you dont have a boyfriend! that last part made he want to cry. she just hugged herself and walked away.

brad: hey! where do you think your going! your gonna get lost!

nat: anywhere but here! and so what! its not like you care if i did! i can tell when im not wanted. she walks away. and faster then he could say WAIT she was gone. brad was looking for her. tho he didnt care... rigtht. the rest of the cast would kill him if she disappeard. but he couldnt find her so he headed back.

director: hey brad... wheres nat.

brad just stood there silent.

jerome: brad... where is she.

bobby: dude say something.

joy: you got her upset didnt you...

ana: and now you cant find her...

jade: and want...expect us...

tasie: to help find her.

alex: i wanna play the finnishing sentances game!

all the girls: NOT THE TIME ALEX!!!

director: they're wrong... right?

brad just shook his head 'no'

jerome: nice going block head.

brad: it wouldnt of happened if we were never patners.

jade: it wouldnt have happened if you didnt get her mad

brad: well if we were never partners i wouldnt of made her mad.

ana: not the time. where were you to last.

brad: um... outside where the fountain was... the clearing.

tasie: we'll look around those areas first. come on.

the search around the area and hear music.

bobby: where's that coming from.

joy: lets find out. joy tapes a random ladies arm shes at least in her 50's. excuess me miss. do you know whats going on.

lady: oh nathalia ramos is singing her heart out. shes makings songs up as she goes along.

jade: thats imposible, isnt it.

lady: well shes allowing random people give her their phones and lets them play a random beat and she sings something. the poor dear seems heart broken. the cast looks at brad. if your planning to see her just walk straight ahead.

joy: thank you. there she is.

nat: so i just sang afew songs and i called them. the me that you dont see. cant blame a girl for trying and beautiful. anyone else.

a girl at the age if 16 gives her her phone and walks back. she 'makes up' you lost me. they stare at brad. the crowd cheered.

alex: she looks so... hurt.

jerome: what happened.

the girls look at the ground.

bobby: do you know something about this.

girls in a high voice: nooooooo.

she finished singing that then sings rolling in the deep.

alex: what happened.

ana: um shes really good dont you think.

brads pov:

wow...

i-i i did this to her. but she and i never went out. she's amazing. was i to hard on her. WHAT am i saying. she probably wants to get in your head. but she doesnt no im here. she seems really hurt. i thin... NO SHES DOING THIS FOR ATTENTION. TALK ABOUT A SNOB. people are giving her money. talk about greedy.

nat: please theres no need. she was refussing money? i sang just... for attention to let my emotions out and for fun. she wasnt doing this for her personal needs? for fun? maybe theres more to her then meets the eye.