big mouth thats only 4

brad: did she really just...

nat: yep.

brad: and she told us to...

nat: uh hu.

brad: i swear shes like a mini...

nat: amber.

brad: well um... i-we should get going.

nat: you go ahead. ill stay with mel.

brad: you sure, i mean you look exhausted.

nat: yeah im sure. plus it was my idea to bring her along, i noticed her crying so... il watch her.

brad:well... um.. i could stay if youd like.

nat: dont worry DAD ill be fine. now get your but to your room before i kick it there. she puched his arm playfully.

brad: i doubt it.

nat: honestly dont tempt me, i will. you dont want to know what i did to the last guy i kicked.

brad: what happened.

nat: i landed him in the hospital for 9 months... and that was when it was an accedent.

brad: you mean "accedent"

nat: nope.... so imagen how long youd be there if i MEANT to kick you.

brad: ok ok ok  im going im going. he left the room and nina giggled.

the rest of the cast left. ana still behind the door recording. nat slid under the blanket with mel. then mel sat up.

mel: why wont you to go out already.

nat: what.

mel: well is crystal clear that he likes you. and you like him back dont deny it.

nat: we're JUST friends mel. we've only known each other for like what...5-6 days.

mel: please. ive seen crushes happen in action. well... video taped. my moms friend was a film maker. she was obssesed with that stuff in high school. really. she NEVER put the camera down. she gave mom the recording and it was about when her and dad met. they met when mom and some other girl bumped into each other. he couldnt take his eyes of her. then there were other moments. they didnt even know each other for 10 minutes and they fell...HARD.

nat: for a 4 year old you got mouth.

mel shrugged her sholders

mel: im an advanced kid sue me.

nat wanted to change topic.

nat: by any chance, einstein you know your home or moms cell #.

mel: i think so.

nat: well then... tomorrow we'll give your mom a call. now lets get some sleep. night mel.

mel: night. ana pocked her head through the door and gave mel a thumbs up. and mel returned it. what has ana done.

so i want to give a shout out to HOA4LIFE66 for guessing what other trick ana had up her sleeve.

soooo any input, or ideas i should put next.