time to unpack.

nat pov

lets see... 263 263 263 where can it be... urg i cant find it. then i notice brad and he come up to me. wh what wha.

brad:cant find your room. he said with no expression on his face.

nat: oh! so your actually talking to me now! what are you beeing forced or something. i thought all you new how to do was glare snort and roll your eyes.

brad: here comes the glare... ah... there it is. sorry for trying to help. he said with additued.

nat: thats what i mean! you have no clue on how to be nice! URG ILL FIND MY ROOM MYSELF! so much for a 'fun trip we can all enjoy i promise youll love it' HA! i just stormed away not turnibg back and i found my room.

10 minutes later tasie comes in.

tasie: hey... looks like we're roommates.

me: thats great. need any help with your stuff.

tasie: no i brought very little. need help with yours.

me: sure. but if you dont have much whats in all those bags.

tasie: i came prepared. we're in the fashion capital. now if ana drags me shopping ill have room for it when we have to leave.

me: i sould of done that. im a gonner.

tasie: please your a gonnaer when a) we're in pairis. b) when theres a sale. c) theres a "special ocassion" that involves dressing up d) if theres a guy you like and she pushes you to wear something that may catch his eye and e) all of the

above.

me: and in this case... being in paris.. where there are cute guys...

both: e) all of the above. we're dead.

then there was a knock at the door.

both: anyone but ana anyone but ana anyone but ana please anyone but ana.

then the door opened... and we saw...