??????date?????? part 1

its been 2 hours since nina told the rest of the cast about jake. and alex was finally leaving nat alone like she hoped. all of the cast are FINALLY getting along.

brad: hey nat.

nat: brad? hey, whats up?

brad: the sky.

nat: ha ha, your sooooo funny.

brad: well your no comidian either. he joked.

nat: not that im trying to rush you or anything, but... why you here.

brad: why you being rushed.

nat: shes out to get me. shell be here in like 4 min. to take me shopping. AGAIN!!!

brad: man that is bad. to bad your being rushed and there wasnt a guy named brad kavanagh, have you heard of him, to take you somewhere and save you from  the shopping beast. oh well i guess i better get going. good luck anyway. he was about to leave when she grabed his arm. he blushed slightly. then as quick as it came it left.

nat: woooow there partner. what did you just say. i mean im up for anything, ESPESSIALY IF IT GETS ME AWAY FROM HER! so watcha got.

brad: oh nothing special, just walking around the city, coffee, and maybe a small stroll through the street fair. (i dont really know how to put that last one. but its like when there are things like fairise wheel (is that how you spell it. probably not) bumper cars, and games and stuff like that) if you'd like to come, i mean you dont have to.

nat: sounds fun. i'll be there. where do we meet up.

brad: by the fountain in 20 min or so.

nat: sounds good.

brad: great, its a date... um... they both blushed at what he had said.

nat: oh... you mean metaphoricly... like time, place, and the actual date.

brad: um... yeah yeah... thats... what i... meant. he was slightly disapointed but didnt know why.

nat goes upstairs and he goes to his room. when shes upstairs she sees all the girls but ana mouthing "help me"

ana: come on nat we have to get going.

nat: sorry no can do ann.

ana: whyyyyyyy.

nat: brad and i have a date.... well its not officaly a date, and we're not dating. he was just saving me from  well THIS. she grabs anas credit card and puts it on a table.

joy: brad asked you out!

jade: thats great!

ana: yayyyy!!!!! about time to.

nat: guys its not a date. just think of it as buddy time. plus even if it WAS...a date. its not official.

tasie: ALLLLL dates are official... even if the boy doesnt no it. (ha guess where i got that line from)

jade: so in other words. NATHALIA'S GOING ON A DATE she started singing that and all the other girls join in but nat.

joy: oh come on nat. you know your going on a date so join us.

nat: she thinks about it........ um... OK! all the girls are dancing in celebration. even tho she wont admit it. she wishes it was a date. WAIT. what time is it. crap. i have to be ready in 8 min and meet him in 10.

tasie: ana this is an emergancy.

jade: you can say that again.

ana: is it ok if i work my magic.

nat: ffffiiiinnne go ahead.

ana: YYYEEEEESSSSS!

nats outfit.

black 2 inch heals. a light red dress. it doesnt have sleaves but has, i dont know how to explain, it goes over her sholders. her hair is straightened. and her guitar pick necklace.

tasie: you look gorgous.

joy: simply amazing.

jade: go knock his socks off.

ana: good luck.

nat: wish me luck on my "date"

all: EEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

nats: pov.

wow amber did a great job... in a very short amont of time. i wonder how she does it. man i cant wait. but mainly because the rest are partying for now and in to min they'll be shopping. or is it. oh well, i cant hlp feel that theres more to it. where is he. oh there he is... he looks cuuuute. I DID NOT JUST THINK THAT,.... oooh boy. i walk up to him.

me: hey brad.

brad: wow...  nat, you look...

me: rediculous, i know.

brad: i was going to say beautiful.

he said that as he pushed hair away from my face. is it getting hot in here. SHIT im blushing. oh hope to god he doesnt notice.

me: um.. uh well... i.. t-th-thanks. 

oh great shortness of words. speak nathalia speak!

me; shall we ge going.

brad: yes of course lets go.

and we started walking of.

end of pov and chapter.

did you like it, any thoughts