whats with the hate

nathalias pov

yaaaaaay!!!! im in england. let me see um.. bags check. guitar check. everything. ckeck check and check. well im at the gates now. i believe i see the director and.... brad kavanagh? isnt he like the british versin of zack efron or something. i wonder what hes doing here... um... and wheres the rest of the cast.

just then he called me over. so i heaed to to two. i was sill wondering about the rest of the cast but hey. it might be rue to ask. so im just gunna keep shut.

director: hey natalia! gosh he had a deep accent. brad was just slightly nodding at me and her had a stong glare in his eyes. is he meant to play victor. if not he sure fits the part.

me: hi so um..... i trailed off and he must of caught it.

director: the rest of the cast isnt here... man did he read my mind. this is brad kavanagh. i assume you know him as the british version of zack efron... he did it again go hes good at guessing well not really guessing... peoples thoughts. i chuckle and brad rolled his eyes. i dont know about you but RUDE MUCH.

me: so is brad suppose to do victors part. the director saw brads "friendlynees" and then just bursts out laughing. im surprised hes not rolling on the floor. he was still laughing 10 min later he finally calmed and spoke a sentence wich i hope was a lie.

director: brad is suppose to be playing the love-at-first-sight role for your charachter.

UGGHHH!!! how is brad the sweet caring loving ang geek-chic fabian in the script. to me he is the COMPLETE opposite, but then again... he does look like a fabian.

maybe i should be nicer to him since he IS acting as fabian... NAH!!!!!!!

end of pov and ch.