phone call

the next morning. 8:46 AM

felixs pov:

i have to admit ana is goooood. i cant belive people could take bribes so easy. that or she just annoyed them till they agreed. i find it alittle wrong tho. they're freinds. isnt that enough. thats all i asked her to do. make sure they're friends and they did that one there own without her help. now i think shes going alittle overboard.

end of pov.

nat: hey have any of you guys seen mel.

bobby: blondie stole her. he nodded his head to where ana was. she was whispering back and forth with melody things. there was lots of giggling.

alex: out of all the cast. well the girl cast... ana is the most like her character. shes funny. not always that bright. perky. PINK. shopping crased. adicted to romance. both their names sound really simular. shes manipulative. and hot and...

tasie: did you just call her hot.

alex: nooooo and even if i did let it slip i was um... getting into character. alfie is meant to be obsessed with her right.

jerome: nice excuse buddy.

jade: looks like someone has a new crush.

alex: yes ok fine i admit it i like her... so what.

nina: you like ana.. that is... AMAZING!!! im FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... uh im.. no ofence. i only think of you as cast as a friend and NO MORE. i mean you were FREAKING ME OUT.

brad: so you said you were looking for mel. what for.

nat: OH RIGHT. THANKS for reminding me. mel..

mel: yeah.

nat: you gonna tell me your home # or what.

mel: oh ok. (think of a #)

nat: thank you.

phone convo. the ladie sounds worried and like shes been crying.

lady: hello have you found her!? (by anwsering the phone like this it make it look like thats how shes been anwsering the phone all the time... desperate)

nat is alone in the room but brad and mel are there to.

nat: hi my names nathalia. did you loose your daughter by the name of melody.

lady: yes yes. is she there. is she hurt.

nat: i can asure you, your daughter is fine. (think of a location and name for the hotel)

lady: thank you thank you... can you put her on.

nat: sure.

mel: hi mommy.

lady: melly hunny, i was sooo woried about you. did you do what i told you if you ever got lost.

mel: yes mom i stayed in the same spot when i couldnt see you. anyway im fine, i would of still probably been in the streets or kiddnaped if it wasnt for nat seeing me and wanted to help me. and brad. that took me in and tried helping me.

lady: well pass me to him please.

brad: hello

lady: you must be brad.

brad: yes it is.

lady: well id like to thank you and your girlfriend for helping my daughter.

brad: (he blushed) well um.. i.. we.. she isnt... not my...

lady: well thank you anyway. but she sounds like a fine girl. putting other peoples needs before her own. she seems quite the girl. you must be lucky to have her at least as a friend.

brad: she is. (he looks at her and sees her playing with mel) and i am.

lady: ill be there in 30 min or so to come get her.

end of phone convo.

brad: your mom will be here soon to come get you.

mel: ok.