Part 20: 3 Years Ago

Gulf's POV.

Having kids can be both tiring and relaxing. I have a double trouble kids that got their father's silliness and intelligence.

"Ian! Tharn! Go get your bags dada's here now" I called the two kittens I have.

"Coming papaaaaa!" They said running down the stairs.

"Kids, don't run! Be careful" They immediately slowed their pace as they're walking down.

"I'll return your kids later" Bright said. He always borrows my kids to play.

"They have to be home before five, Bright. You know he will be pissed if he came back and the kids aren't home yet" I gave Bright the two rabbit dolls that the twins loved the most.

"Alright! Are you leaving too?" He asked back.

"No, will just stay at home and finish some of my works." I have pending jobs that I need to finish. "Is Win with you?"

"My boyfriend's in the car waiting" He said smiling. Finally my best friend got the balls to talk to Win and found out that the their feelings were mutual. Two dorks. I'm envious.

"We will get going then" Bright said holding the twins.

Who would've thought that our life would be like this? Everyone got a partner. Bright's with Win, Mild and Boat's still together, P'Kao is with Earth, Kaownah is with Turbo, Run? He is with Mawin - this two really makes me laugh every time, and me? I have a husband now. It seems too fast, I know.

Third party's POV.

*3 years earlier

"Noooo, Mew, Nooo" Gulf still crying and trashing. He is having a nightmare.

"Gulf, wake up. Baby, wake up" The man stroked his hair, slightly shaking him.

The younger guy slowly opened his eyes and saw the man smiling before him.

"Am I dreaming?" Gulf asked himself rubbing his eyes but he can still see the love of his life smiling at him.

"You're not dreaming my love" The man said still smiling at him caressing his cheeks.

"...but- but you were dead?" He asked, confused.

"Do you want me to? I'm still alive though" The man laughed heartily which made Gulf's heart melt. When he realize that everything was just a dream his tears flows and kissed the man before him.

"I love you Mew, I love you... Please don't leave me" Gulf's sobbing. Mew wiped his tears.

"Never, love. Never" Mew said and Gulf immediately kissed Mew not minding that they're not the only one inside the room.

"I thought you were dead. My dream feels so real. I thought I lost you for good" Gulf cried choking himself in the process.

"I will never leave you baby, who will take care of you and our twins?" Mew said, still smiling at his crying boyfriend.

"You.. You know? H-How?" Gulf stuttered. He looked at the ones sitting at the sofa and they just shrugged.

"I heared everything baby. About you eating raw foods, strawberries and such. I would love to see your face eating them" He chuckled and his boyfriend just frowned.

"When did you wake up?" Gulf changed the topic. He is ashamed but what can he do? His twin's asking what their father loves to eat.

"Hmmm.. 3 hours ago?"

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Gulf feels sad, he wanted to be the one to talk to Mew once he opened his eyes.

"You were resting baby... Where are the twins? What did you name them? I wanna get out of this hospital right away. I wanna cuddle with you and our kids"

"They're at home. My previous dorm with Bright and P'Kao my real brother, grandma might be there already too" Gulf said, hesitating. Him and Mew haven't had a proper talk about the issue yet. Mew felt what his boyfriend's feeling.

"Drop that first, we have a lot of time to talk about it. What's important is that you're here with me now. So what's the name of our twins?" Mew inquired. They have a lot of time to catch up. His children comes first.

"Hmmm... I named them Tharn just what you want it to be and the other one is Ian just like what I want. They got your eyes and my lips." Gulf told his boyfriend excitingly.

"Yup! You still remember I like that name. Tharn Jongcheveevat, Ian Jongcheveevat and Gulf Kanawut Jongcheveevat, sounds nice don't you think?" Mew said chuckling at his shocked boyfriend.

Gulf's eyes went wide. "You... I... Me-" stuttering, cannot compose a sentence.

"Yes Gulf, will you marry me? Will you let me call you mine forever? Will give me the right to claim you in front of everyone? Will you stay with me with our kids until our last breath. I love you too much that you become my air. I love you so much that I cannot function without you. You became my light, the center of my world. My everything, so please will you Gulf Natharin Kanawut Traipipattanapong add the Jongcheveevat to your name and make me your husband?" Teary eyes, Mew is looking at his boyfriend soon to be wife.

Gulf covered his mouth. Shocked. "I love you" The first three words he can utter. "Yes, Mew. Yes. I will be your wife" Gulf hugged Mew.

The rest of the audience present in the room clapped. The soon to be husband and wife couple kissed.

After a week, Mew got discharged from the hospital. Their stay in the hospital, neither any of the Jongcheveevats or the Traipipattanapongs visited. Just like what Kaownah said, he will take care of everything and Gulf can have Mew for himself.

Mew got to see his twins for the first time. The tears of happiness and the warmth in his heart is priceless. He gathered his twins in his arms and kissed them.

They have confronted the Jongcheveevats, mostly Mew's grandfather. He asked for forgiveness. They've learned that Mew is son of Alexander's late first born son whom left since he doesn't want to follow his foot steps. He was born almost at the same time as Kao, however Alexander's wife taken Kao and fleed when Alexander tried to place to an orphanage.

Alexander's hatred with the Traipipattanapongs were deep. He felt robbed. First, his first love married the Traipipattanapong who is his best friend and second his wife chose to leave him with the Traipipattanapong kid. He was left with nothing, so he want them to feel the same way.

The pain might be too deep but everything heals in a matter of time.

Gulf's parents asked for their forgiveness as they were threatened by Alexander and they are afraid that thean will take the life of their second son which Gulf understands.

"Gulf, Let's marry when the kids turns one." Mew is stroking his fiancé's head. Gulf just nodded.

"Sometimes it doesn't really matter what your past is, the most important thing is the present you and the who you will be in the future" said by Mew while still stroking Gulf's hair. It is a great day indeed, the love of your life is in your arms. Your kids and everything feels in place. The pain might be too great but it will heal slowly.

Gulf pulled his head and kissed him. "I love you" He whispered after Parting from the kiss.

Mew showed his warmest and sweetest smile. "I love you too, tua aeng" and kissed Gulf's forehead.

In life we struggle to find happiness and not everyone can find it. However, for me, if it's not happy then it's not the end yet. You just need to work and find happiness.

~~~~
// we are just a chapter away and its done!

Btw please go check "Let me Love you" I'm not sure but I hope you guys like it.

Love lots ♥️