Part 12: Beach

// Thank you for reading and voting, your comments were also highly appreciated.

There might just few who follows this story and I'm thankful to everyone. Sending virtual hugs to all 🤗 //

~~~~

Mew brought Gulf to the beach, Mew's beach, it's one of his few properties and it's also one of the most beautiful beaches in the country. White sand, clear water and nice landscape but most of all the ambience is calming and great.

"P'Mewww! It's so beautiful here!" Gulf's happily jumping as they walk to the house where they're going to stay.

"You like it baby?" Mew asked the kid Gulf whose smiling ear to ear.

"I love it!" He said as he jump to Mew and hug him. "Look at those lights, so colorful and it's so romantic" he added excitedly.

Mew slides his hand to Gulf's waist and squeeze it a bit. The younger guy just looked at him wearing the smile on his face that can melt the older.

"I love you" Mew whispered to gulf and he shuddered.
"Do you want to eat? We haven't eaten yet" Mew asked and just earned a nod from his boyfriend who's still excitedly looking around.

They dropped their things first in the house and Mew lead him to the seaside where a table is set and there's candles - a fake one and few lights illuminating the place. The candles were arranged to light the path to the table and there's also petals on the ground.

Gulf holds Mew's hand tighter. He is elated, the 'happy' word is understatement as to what he is feeling. He is glad that his plan succeeded. He didn't know about this other plan of Mew. Gulf just overheard the conversation of Mew and the dean that they will appoint him to attend the event and Mew will be there. Mew is the one who is supposed to sing so he planned ahead how to piss Mew off. He also talked to the organiser that just incase Mew didn't call off his performance, just stop him and tell him he will just sing at the end of the event since Gulf will take over his place.

Gulf is successful pissing Mew off. Mew immediately called his performance off when the organiser approached him as he take a glass of liqour. And his performance moved the older guy to tears.

"Surprise baby" Mew whispered to his ears pulling him back to reality.

"Thank you love, I really appreciate it." Gulf faced Mew and give a small peck on his lips.

Mew assists Gulf to sit and walk to his. Such a small gesture but it melts his boyfriend's heart. Mew prepared a steak for Gulf and a slice of chocolate cake since Gulf got seafood allergy. They happily eat, no one said a word just embracing and enjoying the silence and each other's company.

Once the food is finished, Mew stands up and stand in front of Gulf, extending his hand inviting the other guy to dance. Gulf just looked at his boyfriend in the eye, shyly nodded and accepted Mew's hand.

They dance slowly without music just feeling the rhythm of each others heart beat. Gulf's hands is placed on Mew's shoulder and Mew's hands is on the other guys waist.

"I'm glad that you're here with me and you're the one who made me like this, who made me believe in love. You're the only one for me, I won't let you go Gulf, I will never. Please, I want you to be my last" Mew said without breaking the eye contact.

"I'm glad you also come to my life. Despite our differences, you still pursued me. Let's make us happen" Gulf teared up while looking at his boyfriend's eyes. Mew wiped Gulf's using his thumb and gave his boyfriend the sweetest and reassuring smile that he could provide. Mew leaned to kiss lover, a long passionate one which got reciprocated by the other one with the same intimacy.