Part 9: The Parents

// I'm not supposed to be writing today but I got so emotional with what happened in Gulf's River night party (2nd day) Even though the event didn't go as they planned because of the rain but it's one of a kind and memorable.

I'm crying here and being emotional 😭 look at his face, he is drenched but still smiling.

Here’s short update for everyone. //

~~~~

Gulf's POV.

After what happened with me and Mew that night, we became closer than we are. We resumed to our everyday life, he still picks me up every morning and we go to the university together. If don't have a class, I go to his office whether he is there or not since I am his assistant now and the band still playing at MSJ's. I also already told Mild about my relationship with Mew and ask him to keep it for the mean time as it would create a scandal in our school, at least keep it until we graduate. I didn't heared anything from Bright after that night, he just texted me that he will be back soon.

Few weeks passed and I'm still living my happy life, well life with Mew on it is happy for me. I won't let him go, never, however, what happened on the first night never happened again. He never advanced to the next level and I'm also a coward or too shy to do so.

"Babyyy... is it okay if I bring you home?" He kissed my forehead. I'm using his lap as my pillow and we're in his condo, he brings me here sometimes and we also stays in my dorm. "I want to introduce you to my family" He added.

"hmmm.. Will they like me? Do you think they will like me?" I asked worriedly, I know mew but I don't know his family, what if they want us to break up if they knew that I'm not one if their standing. I'm poor, orphan and nothing to show off.

"Of course love, they will like you" he said smiling. I hold his hand and squeeze it.

"Okay love, when?"

"This weekend love, there's a party at home. Mostly the one's that are just invited were family and close friends" He smiled. So, he intended to introduce me to everyone? Okay, I'm nervous now.

"Uhmm.. I have nothing to wear." I said shyly and he chuckled.

"I already have a suit prepared for you baby" He then winked at me. So mans so- ugh, so he already decided to bring me home.

"You tricked me! You already decided that" I slap his arms and were both laughing.

"Well... I just know that my baby will come with me" with that he kissed me on the lips. It's just a soft but sensual kiss.

Come weekend, He is in Mew's condo as they preparing to go to the party, the party starts at 7 PM. Gulf's trying to hide that he is nervous but failed miserably. He sits at the edge of the bed and Looks at mew he is so hot.

 He sits at the edge of the bed and Looks at mew he is so hot

// Mew and Gulf's outfit 😅 //

Mew undo two buttons of his shirt and I also did mine but he saw me and buttoned up one.

"No tua-aeng, don't show too much skin" I sulked.

"...but! You're also doing it" I pouted.

"We'll be going to my family home, It's my family but I don't want them to look at my boyfriend. I know my boyfriend is hot and sexy but it's only for me to see" said.

"and you didn't touch me after night, yeah I'm sexy" I mumbled sarcastically but he just pretended that he never hears it and continues fixing himself in front of the mirror.

"Mew... You don't want me?" I asked. It's not too late to back out now right? He will introduce me to his family but he won't touch and take me again. No I'd rather be off not knowing his family.

He turned around and stand in front of me "What do you mean 'I don't want you?' I want you in every aspect baby"

"...but, we never did it again after... after that night" I said looking down. I can't look at his eyes, afraid of what is in there, afraid that I might break down.

"No baby... It's just, uhmm how do I say this?" he scratched the back of his head then after few after a minute of thinking he sits beside me and holds my hand "You know I played around before right?"

I just nooded. "It's just... I want yo treasure you and won't let you think that I'm with you just because of sex, I mean I love having sex with you, I really do but I promised my self that I will wait until you graduate before... Before you know..." he scratched his head again.

"I won't wait that long! It's still months to go" I blurted out which I regretted right away. He smirked and kissed my forehead then laughed 'Maybe he's a psycho? Ugh- I fell in love with a psycho?' I smiled at the thought.

"Shall we ditch the party then?" He licks his lips and looks at me with full of lust "We can go to my home anytime, you know?" He kissed me on the lips, eating my lips out and it takes a lot of effort for me to push him and slip out his embrace.

I giggled at the hungry boyfriend of mine, hungry for me. "let's do that later daddy but for now let's go and face your family" I winked at him. He then run and grabbed me from behind. I can feel his hard on 'My daddy's hard for me', I grind my hips on his hard on and I can feel his hard breath on my neck.

He licks and suck my neck leaving a visible mark. "You better be ready later baby" I turned my head to him and we started kissing again.

Mew drive us to his family home which is just at least 30 minutes ride. He introduced me to his parents which surprisingly open about our relationship and doesn't care about my status.

But of course, like on a drama there's always someone who is against your relationship.

He introduced me next to his Grandfather.

"Pa, here's Gulf, My boyfriend. Gulf, My Grandfather Alexandre" Mew said introducing us.

"I bowed to the older man" He just looked at me from head to toe, he is judging me.

"Hmmm... Do you love mew?" He asked.

"I do sir" I answered, somehow I feel odd with his grandfather. He seems to look familiar, might have seen him somewhere but I can't remember.

"That's good."

"Pa! Stop intimidating my boyfriend!" Mew interfered. His grandfather just laughed and turned towards me.

"What's your full name dear?"

"Gulf Kanawut sir" For a few seconds there he froze and his face turned sour a bit, his eyes gets bigger before he shifts to his normal intimidating face.

He just nodded. "Okay, enjoy the party. Mew treat him well" He then walked away leaving me and mew.

~~~~

Okay. This chapter is not done yet so expect 9.1 soon!

Anyway just a little trivia, I told my best friend (who is now married and here I am still single 😂) about Gulf's 2nd day RNP. I told her about how the show went due to unforeseen weather. The best part there is I told her about P'Mild (Mild Suttinut) and she said that I am her real life Mild. I am so touched you know.

Well anyway not sure if any of you reads author notes anyway hahahaha.

Again, sorry for typos and grammatical errors.

Love lots ♥️