~Pity~

~This is gonna be a long, confusing chapter bare with me. It's not going to be too profound in the story I just wanted a chapter of the first time The Grand Guignol met Morgan~

⚠️Trigger Warning!⚠️

Grand Guignol's Pov:

I still remember it like it was yesterday, no matter how much I wanted to forget I couldn't.

If only she knew...

Just how important she was to me...

The day I laid my sight upon her big eyes, those eyes that were once full of tears, I knew then and there she was mine.

My little girl...

~My little Morgan~

~Flashback~

The cold night had begun to bursts with chilled winds and early signs of snow, I hated coming to the human realm, it was so dull and plain compared to my nightmare-fueled landscape.

I stood on top of the tallest building, watching ever so carefully while small handfuls of people passed by every now and then.

They were all the same, at least to me

Humans...

What a disgusting species

Even more disgusting than toadies

Doing nothing but eating and breeding like cattle, and yet somehow managing to rule everything.

My sister, the spider queen, always taunted them for their flat out ignorance of their surroundings.

Growing up was no different

I felt a frown form on my face, remembering all the times I had been casted out for my more successful, sinister older sister.

If only I had gotten a chance to prove myself

My eyes numbly scanned through the people below, but my eyes stayed locked on a hooded figure.

They were covered head to toe in a long cloak, holding a bundled blanket in their arms as they frantically ran through the empty streets and straight into the forest.

I felt myself moving closer, now watching curiously from the high trees.

I could hear their trembling breaths, whoever this was seemed to be absolutely terrified.

They ran, never ceasing their pace until they were forced to once they had reached a dead end, which was a deep cliff.

Once the person realized they were trapped, they ran over to a nearby bush, gently placing the bundled blanket inside to hide it.

I thought they were alone, until three more figures appeared, wearing the same attire as the first one.

"Hand it over Andrea!" The one in the middle demanded in a deep, masculine voice.

Andrea...?

The first hooded figure removed their cloak from their head, revealing a woman.