~Epilogue Part Two: My Darling Girl~

Author's Note: Photos and Gifs used in this chapter are NOT mine, they belong to their rightful owners.

"Oh god Morgan no~" Cassie gasps, hiding her face on the girl's chest. Everyone was inconsolable, they have dealt with monsters, magic, but never death at its cruelest form.

Morgan, who was alive and well, now laid limp in The Gland Guignol's arms, blood continuing to deep onto the grass. Her skin, which was naturally pale already, was now a lifeless gray pigment.

They were too distracted to realize Liz was far gone by now, having fled the moments she had the chance. She would be back, stronger this time, now having destroyed the very thing that made her weak.

"W-what do we do....?" Curtis questions, his body numb from the traumatic event.

Berna shifted her gaze to Guia, who was frozen in place with wide glistened eyes. He held her close to him, never ceasing his tight grip.

"Guia..." She calls to him, " she's...."

"She's fine~" he interjects, tears shimmering down his face," s-she's just sleeping".

"No Guia~" Berna gasps, walking closer," she's not here anymore-"

"Shut up" he interrupts her," I-I told you, s-she's just sleeping".

Berna tries to reach for him, only for the monster to flinch away," GET AWAY FROM US!" He yells, taking steps back.

"Calm down Guia" Berna continues, now trying to calm down the now hysterical creature," she wouldn't want you to feel like this"

"What would you know what she wants!" He yells angrily," what would any of you know!?! Non of you have what we have, she's MINE!"

"No she's not!"

"Yes she is!"

"SHE'S DEAD!"

Suddenly, the sky dimmed and darkened into a sinister shade. The Grand Guignol, who was now consumed by his grief, began to lash out. His bright green eyes darkened in a mixture of black and red.

The toadies, having never seen their master so engulfed with rage, trembled as they hid behind Curtis

"Guia stop!" Berna cries out," she's gone-"

"Shut up!" He yells, still in denial of what had now become of his Morgan.