Saving His Life

"C'mon, Daniel! Hurry up!" Ike cheerfully cried out to Snake who held back when he saw the blinding light when they opened the door.

"Yea! C'mon little bro! It is so beautiful out!" Jane cried out as well. Snake looked at the two girls in front of him and sighed. There was no going back. Dammit...

Snake trudged along the pavement with Ike skipping ahead of him and Jane listening to her music. It was beautiful outside. 

Since it was the beginning of Spring, little buds of fresh grass and flowers sprouted out of the ground. Birds were tweeting and chortled their song. The air smelled fresh and clean and the sun was shining brightly.

"Park. Park! Wanna race?!" Ike looked back at Snake and Jane.
She is a lot different when she is not talking to us behind the computer. I wonder why. She is alot more cheerful and less logical. Hm.

Just then, a loud BEEP came out of nowhere and Snake felt himself getting hit with a heavy force. A flash of silver raced past him and he stared into Ike's eyes.

"DANIEL! I mean...Snake!!!" His sister's voice screamed. Snake breathed heavily as Ike laid on top of him, not breaking the stare.

"Are you okay?" She whispered.  Snake nodded slowly.

Jane picked up her brother and brushed the smuck of him. While she was sliently hissing at him and blabbering if he was okay, Snake gazed at Ike who gazed back.

Snake grabbed Ike's hand and kissed her forehead, making him blush madly.

When he pulled back, Ike's skin was no longer the pale skin, but it was fire engine red.

"Thank you, Ike. You saved my life."