Stream

"Welcome to Late Night with Cry and Russ!" Cry greeted when the normal podcast screen came in to view. Snake sighed as he tapped on his table with Jane by his side. She promised not to make any noise if Snake let her watch the stream. And so, he let her in and right now, she is doing a pretty good job.

        "Russ, say hi."

        "Hello!" Russ chirped into Snake's headsets.

        "Good! Now, featuring Snake!" Cry said with his voice blasting into Snake's ears.

        "Howdy."

        "Cheyenne!"

        "Hi!"

        "And later, we are going to introduce the winner of who is going to join the crew. Oh, just you wait! You guys are going to love her!" Little did Snake know that the rest of the crew was staring at his icon and was smirking when Cry emphasized 'love.'

        "Alright, the first game that we are going to play is Super Smash Bros! Then, we will meet the winner." Cry announced as he placed the black screen over the podcast picture and started Super Smash Bros. Snake switched on his Wii U, and placed the disk inside. As he waited for the game to load, he picked up his microphone and his headsets, then carried them to the television. His sister followed everystep and did not make a single peep.

        Snake saw the familar screen of the 'Play Now' and taped on his Wii U controller. He heard Cry's voice, and so, he pressed on 'online' and 'multiplayer'. Snake waited till he was at Cry's lobby, waiting for Russ to join, and Cheyenne. He scrolled around the characters and picked Link. Snake pressed the 'A' button, and the announcer yelled "Ready!" As Cry and Russ continued to talk about porn, Snake choked down a stifled laugh when Jane spilled milk all over pajamas and yelped. He pressed on mute on his microphone and let out his laugh. Jane flushed with anger and rushed to the bathroom to get cleaned up. He let out a amused sigh and pressed the mute button again to speak.

        "Let's go to....random!" Russ exclaimed as it was his turn to pick of where to go for the next battle. Snake shrugged. It was mostly likely that most of his crew memebers would pick 'random'. The screen popped up and out came the Pokemon Battle Station. Snake waited as the announcer cried.

        "Ready!"

        "Set!"

        "FIGHT!"

        Snake jumped off the floating platform, and watched Cry, Russ, and Cheyenne's moves. Cheyenne ran towards Snake, building up a super charge. Snake dodge it right in time before he got hit, and swung his sword at Cheyenne, giving her a hit of 15%. She charged at Snake again, and soon, it was dodged with a kick in the back from him. Snake smirked when Cheyenne (I haven't been watching stream that much, so I'll give Cheyenne pikachu for now) charged up a Thunderbolt and sent it towards Snake. He held up his sheild against that before he flung himself to the air and gave Cheyenne a piece of his mind. With Cheyenne unconscious while still in the air, Snake gave her a flying kick which blasted her off the stadium. Cheyenne groaned as she apperead once more and decieded to give Russ a shot.

         Snake smirked when Cry knelt on the floor with his gun pointed towards him.

        "You ain't going to win today, Snake!" He cried as he made a shot. He was playing Samus with her full armor, and had gotten use to it over the past weeks of playing with her. Snake sighed as he jumped to didge the shot and ran to Cry, who also ran towards him. Oh how they fought with their fingers flying acroos the controller! Snake gave Cry another kick, giving him 20% damage, and sent him fying acroos the stadium. Cry cried and Snake nodded, feeling much better after he had recived a 25% punch from Cry. Snake felt a pat on the back, and when he turned around, his sister was there smiling at him. Jane gave him a thumbs up, and motioned him to countinue playing.

        Snake nodded and saw that Russ and himself was the only ones left. He heard Cry and Cheyenne screaming.

        "Russ, avenge us! Avenge our lives, Russ!" Cry and Cheyenne pleaded. Russ gave a strong 'okay', and he charged at Snake with fire surronding him.

        Wait...wait...NOW!A voice inside of his head screamed at him. Snake jumped, leaving Russ to fall to the pit below him, screaming.

        "I won tonight." He cooly said with a grumble of his discourage friends echoing throughout his ears. He felt a soft tap on his back, and Snake turned around to his sister clapping. She silently whooped and punched the air as Snake rolled his eyes and turned back to the screen.

        "Ugh...and I WAS DOING SO GOOD!" Cry sadly said as Cheyenne muttered to Snake.

        (Ugu is the bad word for butt...)

        "You are a ugu-wipe, you know that Snake!" Soon, laughter filled his head and he had to smile to it.

        "Alright, just a few more battles till it's time for a break and to call up Ik-....er...the winner!" Cry caught himself before he said 'Ike', and silently smacked himself in the face with Cheyenne punching him in the arm. Cry yelped and slowly grabbed his bruised arm, sticking his tounge out at his girlfriend, who laughed.

        Snake rolled his eyes and started to begin another battle....