In Love

"I need to sleep now. I have more to explore tomorrow morning." Ike yawned and smacked her plump pink lips. Cry, Cheyenne, and Russ pouted and begged for Ike to stay. Ike chuckled and sleepily shook her head.

"I am sorry. But I still have responsibilities to intend to tomorrow." She said with her eyes half-closed.

"Awwww....tsk. I wish you would have stayed." Russ whined as he pouted at the screen.

"I hope you find the one." Ike said before she closed the call and went to sleep.

"Goodnight, Ike. So! Who do yo -" Cry was cut off when Russ and Cheyenne cried.

"IKE!!"

"I agree. Ike it is. Snake? Do you agree? Is she the one that we are looking for?" Cry asked.

There was no response from the man. Snake stared at the screen, hard. He remembered that day. The day he first met Ike. It was so long ago that it was vague.

"S-snake? You okay, dude?" Russ asked with a worried expression on his face.

"I-I need to go." Snake hanged uo his Skype call, leaving the others in shock. He ran to his bed and dove head first. He stared at the ceiling with his heart beating madly.

All he could see is Ike's face.

Her eyes.

Her smile.

With him breathing heavily in his bed, Cry and the others was wrapped around in silence.

"What's up with Snake? Ever since Ike called, the guy has been acting weird." Cry wondered.

"I know." Cheyenne whispered.

Russ and Cey turned their attention to Cheyenne.

"Snake is in love."

The boys gasped as they grasped their hearts.

"Snake?? In love??!!" They cried. Good thing it was a Friday, not a stream night. Or everyone in chat would start spamming of Snake is not going to be single any more or the hates of how creepy Ike looks and how she would never date Snake.

"Yep. I have seen boys falling deeply in love with girls. Not just silly crushes. But they feel something about her that makes their hearts go thump-thump real fast." Cheyenne explained as Cry wrapped his arm around her waist.

"So, is he in love with Ike?" Russ asked.

"Yes. Our little Snakey is growing up." Cheyenne nodded as Cry's mouth smiled a mile.

  "Hey!! We found a real partner for Snake!!" Cry cried as Cheyenne and Russ smiled.

  <><><>

With the other's clamoring about Ike, Snake hugged himself as he rocked back and forth.

Ever since the incident with the three thugs, Ike was Snake's best friend. For a long time, they would meet each other at the park and they would talk.

About their lives.

About their futures.

Everything.

Till, Ike's orphanage shut down and they had to move away. They only talked to each other for a whole month begore Ike had to go.

Snake promised that he will never forget about her but he did.

"What do I feel?" Snake whispered. He stared at the moonlight with the stars glowing brightly.

"I don't know what to feel."
What do you feel, Snake?

"I dunno."
What do you feel for the girl?

"I feel good about her."
Good? Just that, old pal?

"No. I feel like as if I want to hug her and never let go."
So, you love the girl?

"N-no...."
Yes. I see it, Snake. You do love Ike. You loved her ever since you first met her.

"I-I think that you're correct."
So, I am right? You love Ike?
"Yes." He sat straight up now.

"I do love Ike."
Go tell her.

Snake sank into his bed as he frowned.

"I can't. What if she doesn't feel the same?"
She does. She loves you as much as you love her.

"I-I don't know. I will think about it." Snake whispered.

He curled up in his bed as he laid open with his blankets aside. He grabbed the first pillow he felt and squeezed it tightly.

"I....love...Ike. Ike...mine...only." He murmured before he fell in a deep sleep.

(A/N: You might be wondering about the ittalized letters after Snake's dialogue. I wanted to do something different. So, I wanted Snake to talk to someone he knew before. The mystery person will be revealed later. You might be  hating on me right now. Snake in love with a 16 year old girl with distinctive features that can scare the crap of someone? Its fine. Let the hates hit me. I dont care. Good day/night!!!)