Chapter 19

AN// Hey everyone! I was thinking about trying to find what days I should start posting like Mondays and Fridays at a certain time! But I don't know what time would be good for all of you so it wouldn't be really late when I post or something! So tell me when you think I should and I'll see what I can do!! Hope you like the chapter!!(: -Meg

"Kai!" I giggle as we walk down the cement while he slowly kisses my neck.

"Come on, lets go get a hotel room or something, we are going to have to stay here for the night anyways." He does have a point.

"No, not yet." I say as I push him off me and stumbling slightly before catching myself.

I walk onto the grass as a nice cool breeze blows on my skin.

"Luhan~" He whines as he follows me.

"Kai!" I say in the same tone.

"You're going the wrong way!" He says trying to catch up with me.

"No, you're going the wrong way, I know my where I'm going." No I don't.

"Come on, Luhan," He says kissing my neck, making me laugh again. "It's your birthday, let me give you your present." He says as he nibbles on my skin.

I turn and put my arms around his neck and kiss him, and almost fall over doing so.

"Give me your jacket. I'm cold." I say unzipping his jacket and taking it from him. "Thanks!" I chirp as I zip it up and enjoying the warmth.

"Ok, we are on a mission.. To find everyone." I say and howl.

"Luhan, they went to check into a hotel." He says and my voice slowly comes to a stop making us laugh.

"Kai?" I say looking at the clean skin on his arms, free of ink.

"Hm?"

"Why don't you have any tattoos?"

"Because, I haven't found anything that I want to get perminantly on my body. And then girls could remember the tattoo I had and see me and be like 'omg I found you! I'm pregnent, your the father. I remember that tattoo'." He says in a high pitched voice making me laugh.

"You don't use condoms?" I laugh.

"Hell no, those things are stupid, the girl better be on birth control or have her own 'cause I sure as hell am not using one." He says, slurring slightly, and I gasp and slap his arm.

"How could you do that!" I laugh before almost tripping but he catches me and pull me to his chest.

"I say, are you on birth control? And if they say yes then I go right in and if they say no I tell them I don't have a condom and their just like 'I don't care just fuck me already!' So it's their fault if they do."

"Kai! That is so messed up!" I laugh before pressing my lips to his.

I push him back off me before turning and running away from him.

"Where are you going!?" He yells.

"If you want me, you have to catch me!" I yell before giggling and trying to focus on running.

Seconds later I am tackled to the ground and flipped onto my back. Kai pins my hands above my head as I laugh and squirm trying to get out of his hold. He playfully kisses my neck making me laugh even harder before feeling a long, wet, tongue drag across the side of my cheek.

"Kai! There's a dog, licking me!" I say as I squirm around trying to get the dog to stop.

He lets go of me and sits up on my waist so I can try and push the dog away. The dog just ends up jumping onto my chest trying to lick me.