- Chapter 3 -

"Wake uppppppppppppp" I felt someone shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes to find Noah staring at me.

"What do you want?" i ask rubbng my eyes, and sittingup. He sighed and sat on the end of my bed, criss-cross.

"Well we have school in a hour and mom told me to come and wake you up for it so you can be there early." He said raking a hand threw his hair and giving me a smile. "And plus i thought you would want to see this gorgous face when you first woke up." Noah smirked. I shook my head and stood up, noticing that i olny had a sports bra and spandex on. I quickly grabbed a blanket and covered my self. Noah laughed and walked out.

"You have 40 minutes until i have to take you to school for your first day!" He sang walking into his bedroom and shut the door.

Sighing i went to my closet and picked out a outfit, it was a black and white striped long sleeved crop top with high waisted black shorts and black vans. I brushed my already naturally straight hair and put on a black and gold snapback and brushed my teeth. After that I did my makeup and grabbed a light sweatshirt and threw my backpack over my shoulder.

"Took ya long enough. Let's go." Noah said. I looked at the time and I was only in my room for 20 minutes what the heck.

Noah walked out to his car throwing me a pop tart. I nodded and opened the package and ate the pop tart and sipped on the water bottle I grabbed.

When we arrived at the school Noah took me to the office.

"Hey um this is the new student Natalie Wright...." He smiled at the front desk lady and turned towards me. "Goodbye Nat see ya at home." And with that he left.

"Okay hun this is your schedule and this is your locker and your combination. Have a good day sweetie." She said handing me papers. Right when I walked out of the office I ran into Bryce.

"Hey Natie." He laughed.

"Don't call me that." I groaned and slapped him. He giggled and took the papers I had.

"Okay so your locker is next to Noah's and your first 3 classes are with me. Let's goooooo." he yelled and pulled me with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived home I noticed that Mary was sitting in the kitchen arguing with Bryce.

I went home with Noah and Bryce left before us. Noah shook his head and walked to the elevators. I followed suit and we went up to our rooms.

I heard Noah yelling but I didn't mind it because it wasn't my Business. Then there was a loud thud. I walked out of my room to where Noah's was. I knocked and no answer. I got a little worried and tried to open the door. It was locked. I knocked harder and he finally opened the door.

"Wha- oh hey." He stiffened. I smiled.

"Uh just wondering what your doing. I'm kind of bored and I don't know this house at all." I said sheepishly. He chuckled and closed his door standing even closer to me. I felt his hot breath on my face.

"Well I can make you not bored." He said stepping closer. I just stood there waiting for something to happen.

Before I knew it his hand found its way to my waist and pulled me closer until our bodies were touching. "Noah don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked confused. "Honestly not anymore from what happened like 2 minutes ago." He blushed. "Oh." was all I could manage to say.

His head bent down so his forehead was leaning on mine. I blushed and snaked my arms around his neck.

"You know we just met yesterday." I said with my eyes closed. He planted his lips perfectly on to mine. Almost immediately I kissed back. After a few seconds I pulled away.

"Yeah....... But....." He said before I kissed him again. He smiled into the kiss and dropped one hand down from my waist and opened his door. I didn't want it to go to far this quickly so I pulled away again.

"Sorry I just..." I lost my train of thought and he closed his door once we were inside. His hands got tighter on my waist as he leaned his head closer to mine.

"Noah." I said just hugging him trying to avoid his lips.

"Oh crap sorry your just so.........sorry." He let me go and fell on his bed.

"Well it's kinda my fault for the second one but okay." I said leaning on the wall.

He chuckled and walked over to me rubbing his hand down my arm making goosebumps appear. His soft lips met mine again but with caution this time. We parted again as the intercom called everyone to dinner. Noah walked out of his room with his head down and I followed.