- chapter 10 -

{I'm sorry my updates have been like super slow... I'm trying babes it's just hard with every thing. And the picture is actually me and I edited the picture. & im kinda at a bit of a writers block, but my great friend Sarah is helping me with ideas... so thank her ;) (she's reading this probably too if so I LOVE YOU) + I think my writing has improved so if it seems different I promise it's still me I'm just getting more "advanced" I guess idk but I need to shut up now. Bye}

After playing basketball with the boys I invited Noah and Luke out to dinner with me and Jesse. Let me tell you something, that was the worst idea I have ever had. If only I could cut the tension with a knife. I don't think Noah and Jesse like each other.

Me and Luke are both pretty much being suffocated by the tension. Luke keeps trying to lighten the mood by cracking jokes- it's not working though. I sent Noah a text telling him to come to the bathroom with me to talk.... Just talk.

When Noah looked at his phone he replied with "okie dokie homie".

"So uh I gotta pee. I'll be back." I say getting up from the booth.

"Me too." Noah said standing with me.

"Look Noah I'm sorry for this. I-I didn't realize how awkward it would be." I said fiddling with the end of my shirt.

"It's fine, I mean, like of course Jesse won't like me. I fricking kissed you, a few times." He laughed nervously. "But I don't trust him. I know you've been with him for a while but I just don't trust him. I'm getting a weird vibe from him." Noah told me as we stopped in front of the restrooms.

"He has been acting weird lately.. mainly around Sara and me. And I didn't tell him about us kissing. Should I?" I rest my back against the wall, Noah doing the same.

"I don't know, to be honest. But I also don't like Sara either. They have been awfully close lately, when your not around, while Jesse came over to our house." He nodded sighing.

"I don't know what to do Noah. Prom is soon and he's my "date"? I guess, maybe him and Sara are together. Damn I should have seen this coming you know with me being gone n' all they probably were forced to hang out or something cause Sara didn't have any other friends besides me." I said putting the pieces together.

"I know what you mean, but I guess I wouldn't assume anything big yet maybe they just got closer over the time. But I would be careful at least. And hey, you always have me if you need to talk to someone." I nodded.

"Well let's go back. And try to be civil to Jesse, please for me?" I asked as we headed back to the table.

"Hey! I've been trying. I'm telling you, something is up with the guy." He put his hands up in surrender. I laughed.

"Okay shut up about it now." I pushed him as we neared the table both Jesse and Luke's gazes snapped to us.

"Ouch. That hurt Nat, hurt right here." Noah pointed to his heart. I laughed again sitting next to Jesse as Noah sat next to Luke.

"So, I think it's time to go." Luke said standing up, Jesse following suit.

"Uh okay." I say standing up. Jesse puts a arm around me and I notice Noah tense up a bit. I try to smile at him.

"Bye." Noah said. I wiggled out of Jesses grasp and hugged Noah.

"Bye, call me. Okay?" I whispered in his ear.

"Yeah of course and I'll be here for three more days." He hugged me back. We let go and I hugged Luke.

"Bye. Be safe." Luke kissed my cheek. I nodded and walked back to Jesse.

Jesse nodded at Noah and Luke. I grabbed Jesses hand and pulled him to the car.

"Okay what the heck is wrong with you? Why can't you be nice to my friends?" I asked sighing angrily.

"I-i don't know, Noah just-just erks me I guess. He gets on my nerves. And I can tell he has a thing for you.... And maybe I'm just seeing things but I think you have a thing for him too." Jesse explains and starts the car.

"Well maybe Noah and I are just seeing things too but we feel like you and Sara have a thing going on. And maybe you guys just became closer since I left but I don't think that's the case." I crossed my arms across my chest.

"See! there it is "me and Noah". Did you and him have a quickie in the bathroom back there?" He asked and I could practically see the smoke coming from his ears.

I groaned. "NO! Jesse why would you think that? M-me and Noah are just friends. Now I can't say the same thing about you and Sara."

"You know what! Out!" Jesse yelled and slammed on the brakes.

"W-what?" My lip trembled.

"You heard me. Out." He said more sternly.

"Jesse? I-I what?" I started to unbuckle the seat belt.

"Do I need to spell it? O.U.T. or in words. Get out. I'm done fighting with you. I'm sorry but Natalie please... just get out." Jesse unlocked the door. I stepped out and closed the door. He sighed and drove off.

"Well, dang. Now what?" I asked my self sitting down on the curb in the middle of no where. Cars zoomed passed not noticing the sad broken girl with tears.