- chapter 9 -

That night I fell asleep in Jesse's arms at his house. When I woke up I was sleeping in maroon sweatpants and a grey crop top. Jesse loved it when I wore crop tops.

"Okay you love birds get off my couch and go to school already." Jesses mom said with her hands on her hips.

"Ugh okay. Chill mom." Jesse said extending his hand to me pulling me up with him.

Me and Jesse changed our clothes after we woke up. I was wearing a navy blue t-shirt with white skinny jeans and navy blue vans with white polkadots my hair was in waves. Jesse was wearing a black t-shirt with dark blue jeans and white high tops, his hair was in a perfect quiff- per usual.

"Bye Mrs. Lowe." I waved walking out the door to Jesse car. The car ride was quite but it wasn't a awkward quite. "Do you think I have the same classes or do I have to go to the office?" I asked when we arrived at school.

"Dunno, honesty I would just go to the office." He kissed my cheek and we walked to the office.

"Miss. Wright your back." The secretary said when I walked in. I nodded.

"I heard your goning to be here for a week. Well we didn't un-enroll you yet so, same schedule and everything." She smiled.

"Thanks. Bye now." I said walking to my old locker. I put in the combination and opened it.

"Natalie!" Sara yelled running up to me.

"Hey! I'm back for a week." I said shoving my backpack in the locker and taking out my first periods materials.

"Yay I can't wait school is so boring with out you." She laughed.

"Well, they didn't change my schedule at all so same stuffs." I smiled walking to mine and Sara's first period.

School went by like it did. Fast and a whole bunch of "hey your back"'s and random kisses from Jesse. But the only thing that was different was that I couldn't stop thinking about the one person who makes me so irritated and happy at the same time, Noah.

Noah, the adorable, weird, hot, funny, quirky, guy who I kissed, and wish I could be kissing him right now. Wait what?! I need to not think about him.

When I walked out to the pool deck inhaling the infamous smell of chlorine. Coach smiled when he spotted me walking in.

"Hey Pete how's life?" I asked throwing my backpack on the floor.

"Good, good. How are you? Still swimming?" He asked typing on his computer. I nodded.

"Yeah... kind of. And I'm okay I'm still living." I sighed sitting in the spiny chair.

"What's with the long face?" He asked resting his arms a crossed his stomach.

"Uh you know," I tilted my head back looking at the ceiling. "School and the whole thing with me moving. And prom is soon." I rubbed my face with my hands.

"Yeah I get ya. But let's see if you can still do a 200 fly." He smiled chucking my suit, cap and goggles. I sighed and walked into the locker room to change.

After I swam a little bit, Jesse came a picked me up. We were headed to the park. When we got there I noticed that there was two guys playing basketball. They both looked familiar, almost like Noah and Luke. I didn't know who it was because they were facing the basketball hoop and not the car.

"Alright who thinks that they can just take our hoop?" Jesse said opening the car door and grabbing our basketball.

"I don't know... but they look familiar." I said stepping out of the car and walking with Jesse hand in hand.

"Who do they look like?" Jesse asked.

I was about to answer but just as I opened my mouth to speak they turned around and Jesse and I got our answers.

"Noah.." I breathed. His eyes held mine and he smiled.

"Natalie!" Luke yelled and ran to me and Jesse. He picked me up and spun me around. "Oh hey Jesse." He finally said after setting me down.

"Well hello to you too Luke." I laughed.

"Hey Noah." I waved shyly and smiled. He smiled, even more.

"Hey," Noah said.

"Okay so I barely leave for two whole days and you have to come here?" Jesse wrapped his arms protectively around my waist. I smiled lightly at him.

"So we were going to play..." Jesse said moving to the middle of the court, forcing me with him.

"Yeah... do you guys wanna play 2 on 2?" I asked trying to lighten the very heavy tension between the three boys.

"Uh s-sure." Noah answered cautiously walking on the court with Luke.

And just like that we played basketball.