- chapter 8 -

{sorry this took a little bit I've been on spring break and apparently had a boyfriend I didn't know about and then I had our schools play to do. Which it's not over until April 26 that night. And I've been shopping a lot and I got my formal dress with my friend Gracie. But anyways here's a update! I'm excited about the next chapter not this one. ;) bye enjoy}

"Wake up- come on wake up, I know you can do it. Babe please." Jesse whined kissing my forehead.

"But I don't wanna." I groaned opening my left eye.

"If you don't wake up no food." He smirked.

"IM UP GIVE ME FOOOOOOD!!" I yelled sitting up opening my eyes. Jesse chuckled and handed me a plate of scrambled eggs.

"I made these." He said. "With help of course." He chuckled.

"You can't cook for the life of you." I said finishing my breakfast.

We got up and I changed into a coral pair of jeans a grey sweater with a coral colored scarf and grey high heels with my hair in a messy bun. Jesse wore a pair of black ripped skinny jeans a dark red and blue striped t-shirt and black vans with his hair in a quiff with a black beanie throwing on top.

"Come on we gotta go to the airport." He pulled me over to my bags that I didn't pack but I think he did. We began saying goodbye to everybody.

"Bye Natalie have fun with lover boy." Noah said his voice harsh and his eyes hard.

"Okay, Noah I'll miss you I think." I smiled hugging him, sparks began to flutter around in my stomach.

"Nice one. Bye." He said hugging me back and walking away with his head down.

He left me with a empty feeling. Suddenly an arm was around my waist pulling me to the car.

"You ready to go back to our old school for a week?" Jesse said covering my hands with his.

"M'hm." I nodded staring out the window.

It was a beautiful day, besides the fact of leaving Noah- wait what? No I'm with Jesse and that's all that matters.

•••••••••••••••••

"Baby were here." Jesse said once we landed.

"What? Oh yeah." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Let's go people are here to see you." He grabbed his bags and so did I.

People were walking around some lost some on a mission no one else knows. I turned on my phone noticing the 3 messages from people, 2 from Sara and 1 from Noah. Why would he text me? I didn't even know he had my phone number. I couldn't be thinking about Noah when I'm at my old town where my family has died all for Jesse. Soon tears began to swell up in my eyes and slowly one by one they flowed smoothly down my cheeks.

"Hey hey hey, shh it's okay." Jesse cooed rubbing my shoulder. We approached a car that had a driver holding his last name up on a piece of paper in cursive writing.

We got in the car and went to his house in silence. I didn't have a house here anymore. I didn't have a family anymore. I'm the last of my family all because I went to a stupid party instead of staying home like the good girl I once was. Everything changed when I moved to the Alexander's. I cheated on Jesse a few times with the same person I can't get out of my head, Noah Jamison Alexander.

"Hey." Jesse rubbed my hand.

"What?" I asked wiping a few loose tears away.

"Do you want to live at my house or a hotel? I just want you to be comfortable." He smiled gently and kissed my cheek.

"I just- just- I just wanna go back to that day and- and not go out to the p-party with S-Sara." I choked.