Same Old Shit

I walked into school and up to my homeroom, greeting a few of the teachers and students as I passed them. I walked to my locker and put my stuff inside as I gathered my books for the first half of my day.

"Hey Tess" my friend Mar said leaning her arm on my head.

"Hey Mar" I smiled

I never like telling my friends how bad my days are no matter what happens, honestly I'm not really sure why. Part of me needs them to pay attention to me because I'm so scared of being alone, but I just can't describe the things I'm feeling in the way they make me feel. I can't seem to make the feelings ever come out right so I just keep most of them to myself.

Most of my friends gathered around my locker and we talked for a little about some random things. Then i walked into my homeroom with a few friends and we talked until announcements started and then we sat down for religion class.

I tried to listen as my teacher talked but i never had an interest in religion. Slowly, her voice faded into the background as I started to zone out.

————————————————————————
"Tessa"
"Tessa"
I woke up startled and looked around. My eyes settled on my friends Marissa and Sydney.
"Tessa!" Sydney cried laughing a little
"You fell asleep again" she laughed again
I laughed along with and as we walked to our next class together.

The rest of the day went by in a blur, with the same thing happening each class. Try to pay attention, zone out, sleep, or daydream. By the time the day was done I had no energy left. I say in homeroom waiting for the announcement that i could leave. Once it came I got up and walked out of class at soon as i could.

Every day is the same old shit.