2

**You see that empty beautiful star?? Please click on it to make it full. Thank you.**

"miss Ama can you hear me??" I faintly heard the man in the white dress ask

"I...."

I tried responding but the words didn't come out of my mouth. My throat felt stiff and sore. I couldn't mutter a word

"miss Ama, can you hear me" his voice is like a soothing balm and I slowly drift back into a deep sleep feeling numb in every part of my body again.

*****************************

    "Broken nose, a Little concussion  and a few bruises, she will be fine once she comes out of coma"

I heard a man say. That should be the doctor. I struggle to say a word but nothing comes out of my mouth. How is my baby doing. Is she okay? Is she safe?? Has Yola been called?. I shiver at the thought of my baby being with someone I don't know. Has she been fed? Do they know her allergies? A thousand and one questions run through my mind concerning my baby.

I struggle within my self to come out of this dark place but i can't. Slowly the darkness consumes me again.

***********************
  "Mummy is sleeping dear, don't cry" I hear Yola's soft voice. It seems she is talking to zeal. I wish I could see them. I miss them so much.

My eyes open slowly and everywhere seems so bright. I groon internally. One reason I hate hospitals is because if their annoying light.

"Can someone put off this annoying light?" My voice comes out in a hoarse.

"Oh! My! God!"

A gasp escapes Yola's lips. She seems to be crying and it breaks my heart to see her this way.

"Whoa! So the tiger can cry" I replied with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

"Shut the hell up sick woman" she snaps back with a smile on her face which makes her dimples show predominantly. She quickly runs out of the room yeiling and trying to get the attention of the nurses.

"Ma home girl is awake,come check her out"

I hear her scream from the hallway. See why I love her!?  she gat my back all the time. She's my ride or die. Yola has an infectious personality an there's never a dull moment with her.
She has the ability to make you laugh your eyes out in a very complicated situation.

I turn on my side and see the table filled with flowers from Yola with sneeky remarks like " get well bitch" " "wake your lazy ass up or I'mma smark it hard" " I miss you mummy" which I know Yola designed it for her and that brought tears to my eyes. "I miss you too baby"  I silently wispered.
I see a cute little card with a short note
" Get well soon dear"
         Amira

Another card read

  "I wish to see you in a better            position and circumstance"
              Love
               E

Who the hell is E?? I try recalling anyone with such a name or Nick name. I'm still thinking about it when the nurse bursts into the room with Yola trailing behind her like an escort with Zeal on her hips 😂😂 This girl is crazy a different type of crazy.

"Miss Ama, my name is  Amira and i am the nurse assigned to take care of you." She says with a smile on her face and I'm busy wondering if they are taught this in school. "Do you feel pains anywhere" she adds softly

"My throat is dry,I need some water. My head, nose, wrists and ribs hurts badly"

"Owhh, thanks for the card. I love it' I quickly told her after putting 2and 2 together to know that she's the person that dropped the pink card