During his wake, many businessmen who received help from pops attended. I saw Mew's family too. Of course, they will be here. Pops was like a teacher to his dad.

"I am sorry I don't know. I just heard it last night. How are you?" He asked me.

We were in the corner talking. His family was just a few meters away.

Dad saw us and approached him angrily. "Where have you been? It's almost a week but you just showed your ass tonight. You call yourself a boyfriend? Just back off if you'll be like this."

His family came closer. "What's happening?" Mew's dad asked.

"I am sorry for not visiting right away, sir. I have no idea." Dad grabbed his shirt.

"Asshole," Dad yelled.

I was just thankful that only a few visitors are on this side of the house.

"Stop it now dad. Just let him." I tried pulling him away from Mew. "Please dad, not here."

He still won't let go of Mew.

"Dad. We broke up already. It's been more than two weeks... So please."

Both his family and dad were shocked to hear it.

"What did he do?" Dad scowled. "Tell me, did he hurt you?" Mew's dad is trying to pull his son from dad, too. Mew is just standing still acting like he is ready to be punched.

"Dad, enough. It's my fault."

"Stop protecting him."

"It's my fault. I cheated." Dad freed him from his grip.

"I can't believe you are my son."

I was left standing there with them.

"Why did you say that?" Mew angrily asked. "Why do you need to lie?"

"Just don't show your face on me. Do you think you will be alive if I told him that you're the one who cheated? Think again."

"No one cheated." He yelled.

"This pops' wake. Please respect. "

I bowed to his parents and ruffled Becca's hair.

I will miss bonding with his family.

But right now, I just need to focus on finishing my studies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pops gave this mansion to me per his will. He knows that I always find peace in this house. This house is still guarded and I am the one who is giving their salary. Pops clearly stated in his will that he put extra money under my name for the servants and guards' welfare.

Dad has been busier more than ever. Mama who stays at home helps dad in the company now.

Thea is now handling 26 mall branches and she was really stressed.

I and Gab are not allowed to be working before we graduated. That's pops order.

I am still friend with Becca. My only condition for her is not to mention his brother to me.

Today is our graduation day and I know for sure that I will be busy after this.

Becca hugged me from behind.

I saw his mom and dad and greeted them. They still congratulated me.

"Congrats." It was Mew.

"Thank you," I answered casually.

My whole family just walk past them. I know they saw Mew but they did not bother throwing him a glance. They really ignored him. Hurt me and my whole family will hate you. I just begged not to do anything to Mew. Dad didn't believe that I cheated and found out the real reason. I know Mew is different from dad, but at least he should try harder to win me back. He just accepted it easily. I have expected this that's why I am afraid to break up with him before.

Only three guests per graduates are allowed but I have 10. Six were all bodyguards. Cirrus is graduating with me too and brought three guests too. Overall we have 10 bodyguards spread in this hall including Cir.

Cirrus approached me. "Go back to your seat. You should be within their sight. They will be having trouble locating you if you keep roaming around. Stay in your seat, sir." He whispered.

Fine.

I just bowed to them once again.

"My water."

He handed me the bottled water I asked him to buy.

"Remember that I am graduating too. Can you stop ordering me around just for today?" He asked.

I kicked him on the back of his knee.

"You're still my guard. If I bought it myself you will still follow too so why not go alone?"

I guess Mew has finally moved on.

It's now time for me to focus on myself. I don't need a boyfriend to be happy. I am contented with the love of my family.