07

"Alright so it says that we still need one tear... and i never cry" Mal says as we stand in the kitchen as she makes the cookies that are filled with a love spell to make Ben fall in love with her.

"That's not what it looked like when you were five and Maleficent said that you couldn't keep a rock as a pet" I say as i sit on the counter, next to Jay, eating a piece of Candy.

"Ha Ha, your so funny Hadley" Mal says, sarcastically, as she continues to talk to Evie.

"Hey,  got any left for me?" Jay says as he jumps off the counter and stands in front of me.

"My candy?! How dare you ask such a thing!" I shout as i pull out a lollipop from in my ponytail.

I laugh as i look at Jays confused expression "Do you always keep one there?" He asks me

"Why of cause!" I say as i wave the lolipop in front of his face and he tries to get it, but i put it behind my back so he can't get it.

He stands as close to me as he can to try to get it, which just so happens to be in between my legs.

My laugher stops as i realise how close he is to me and he stops trying to get the candy as he looks up at me.

We start to move our heads closer to each other just as Mal shouts

"Lonie!" She says as she covers her spell book and Lonie walks in.

Jay and I quickly look away from each other and he helps me off the counter and we walk to the others, near Mal.

"Midnight snack, huh... whatcha guys making?" She asks us as she looks into the bowl taht Mal is sturing.

"Nothing special, just cookies" Mal says and Lonie dips her finger in the mixture and eats it.

"No, no, no, wait!" We all yell at her as she looks at us funny.

"Do you feel anything?...." Mal asks as she looks at her.

Suddenly, Jay walks over to her and he leans on the table "Hey there" He says, flirting to see if the love potion made her fall in love with him.

"Could use some chips" She says as she walks over and grabs some chocolate chips from the cupboard.

Jay comes and stands next to me and i look away from him.

After Lonie has left Jay turns to me.

"What's up with you?" He asks me

"Seriously, Jay, whats up with me?!" Evie comes and places her hand on my shoulder as everyone else listens "What's up with me is that i'm sick of you. I'm sick of us getting closer and then you going and flirting with some other girl all the time, am i not enough for you?!" I ask, almost crying as i turn away from him.

"Hadley, you know that's not-"

"Evie, i'm going to bed early, i'll see you when you come in tonight" I say as i walk out of the room and Evie and Mal nod sadly at me as i walk away, wiping my eyes.