06

Third person pov:

In the school lab Chad catches Evie's eye as she looks over the table. She turns to Doug and asks "Any chance that he is in line for a thrown.. Anywhere in line?" 

"Chad, Prince Charming jr.. Cinderellas son" Doug says "Chad inherited the charm, but not a lot of the their their.. know what i mean?"

"Looks line their their to me" Evie says as she looks at him dreamily and sighs. Doug sighs for the opposite reason, next to her.

"Evie, perhaps this is just review for you" The science teacher asks her "so tell me, what is the average atomic weight of silver?"

"Atomic weight.. well not very much, it's an atom right?" She laughs at her joke and so does Chad. Until, the teacher gestures her to come up to the front of the class. Evie looks at Doug and walks up to the front of the class, but not before picking up her mirror out of her bag and hiding it in her sleeve.

"Lets see, how do i find the average atomic weight of silver?" she says to the teacher as the mirror brings up the answer. "106.905 x 0.5200 +108.905 x 0.4800, which Mr Delay would give us.." The mirror shows the answer and she says "107.9 amu"

"Amu?" Doug says as Evie said it, confused. "I forget" Mr delay says "Always a mistake to underestimate-"

"- A villain" Evie finishes for him " Don't make it again" Evie then chucks the chalk to him and walks to her seat, until she gets stopped by Chad, who gives her a piece of paper and she takes it, smiling happily. She sits down and opens it to find that it says, ' Meet me under the bleachers at 3' she nods at Chad across the table and gazes at him happily as Doug scowls at him, clearly jealous. 

On the tourney field:

Ben look is standing in the middle of the field Talking to Carlos. "OK, Carlos, we're gonna do some sprints, you ready?" He asks the boy as Carlos nods his head and gets down into a sprinting pose, ready to push off. Ben looks down at his watch, before looking back up to see Carlos already running at top speed past him with a dog chasing after him. "AH, NO, WAIT!" Carlos shouts as he runs past Ben. "Carlos?" Ben says as he realizes that Carlos is running towards the forest and not stopping. 

Carlos ends up running down a path in the woods and having to climb part of a tree to escape the dog, who is barking at his feet as Ben catches up with them both. "Ben? Ben, help me, this thing is a killer. He's gonna chase me down and rip out my throat! This is a vicious rebid pack animal!" Carlos tells Ben as Ben picks up the dog in his arms. "Who told you that?" Ben asks him. "My Mother"

"Cruella?"

"She's a dog expert" Carlos explain to Ben "A dog yellerer.. Why are you holding him he's gonna attack you?!"

"Carlos, Carlos.. are you ok?!" Hadley and Jay ask as they rush down the path that he had just been chased down.

"The dog, Ben is holding it, it's gonna kill him!"

Hadley, Jay and Ben laugh as Hadley Holds the dog and pets it. "See, it's fine" Hadley explains to Carlos. Jay puts his arm around Hadley's shoulder and puts the dog with his other hand.

"What?! How do you know that?" Carlos shouts at them and tries to move up the tree further.

"My Dad" Hadley explains "He used to tell me stories about when he and his crew found a lost dog and took it in as their mate on the ship" Hadley sighs, remembering the stories she had been told back on the isle.

"Carlos, you've never actually met a dog.. have you?" Ben asks him

"Of cause not"

Dude, meet Carlos, Carlos, meet Dude.. he's the campus mutt"