Chapter 24 • The White Violin

❤︎

A/N: Miss me? :)

❤︎

The White Violin was here.

A low vibrating sound purred as the dust began to clear from the room. In the middle of it, Vanya turned around to face the destruction she had just caused, her piercing white irises staring off to daze ahead without a care. With one step after another, she walked past her old prison and headed towards the elevator.

From up above, a panicked Luther rushed out of a bedroom with Allison in tow. Diego and Pogo came from down the hall to meet up with the other two. (Y/n) darted out of her room looking frantic.

"Yo, what the hell is going on?" Diego yelled through the sounds of explosions underground.

"Are those explosions coming fr--" Asked Klaus before he was interrupted by the chimp.

"Vanya. We need to get to safety outside the Academy."

The booming sounds echoed from below continued as the adopted siblings stared at each other in shock for a moment until they each split up down the hallway to find the nearest exit.

"Don't forget Mom!" Luther shouted when Klaus, Diego and (Y/n) went down the other end of the hall.

"Pogo," Luther began to say. "I'm--"

"Go! Now!" Those were the last words out of his mouth right as the chimp ran as he could down the hall the others had gone.

Finally getting the hint that they now had to leave before the house fell to pieces, Luther and Allison sprinted to the closest exit of the Academy.

In Vanya's head, the continous high-pitched whistling sound pinged as she waited for the elevator to ascend to the top floor. Just as she reached it, she missed Allison and Luther just making it up a flight of stairs as pieces of the ceiling started to fall on them.

Walking down one of the most familiar hallways in the house, Vanya opened the door to a random door, finding herself staring at her deceased brother's bedroom. A distant memory popped up into her head as she glanced around the room.

"To go on a mission, Vanya, you have to have a power." Ben told her simply, he and Klaus standing in their mission suits together by his bed.

Quickly leaving the room, she skipped to the next door, not before blowing up the bedroom with a large blast. Immediately, another reminder of the many times she was neglected by her family was shown in her eyes.

"Vanya! What do you want?" An irritated Diego snapped at her. She had just wanted to ask if he wanted to listen to her new music piece.

The brunette turned back around and walked down the other end of the hall towards the other bedrooms. The same pitch rang through her ears as she blasted her adopted brother's room to bits. Slowly pushing the next door open, the memory of a young Allison and Luther was displayed right in front of her.

Luther and Allison's faces were really close together, their lips almost touching when the squeaking of the door made them turn towards the door, startled. Luther fumbled to get up from where he sat on Allison's bed where as the one other person in the room glared at the disturbance.

"GET OUT!" She screamed.

Rolling her eyes at the memory as she turned away from the room, walking down the hall as if she didn't have a care in the world. Both bedrooms on each side of the hall loudly exploded behind her and Vanya just couldn't help the satifaction she felt at that very moment.