Ch. 13. Bloody Deal

Start from the beginning

"What is she doing here?" He whispered in my ear. I lift my shoulder in 'i don't know' type.

After formal greetings we all started eating. I am thinking about the possibilities of the meeting. My father is not that type that he would enjoy dinner with our rivals. And the Russians are our main problem. In Europe we can handle them with our allies, but in the middle Asia they always disturb our works. We believe in just doing our deeds but the Russians are always try to make the local people suffer, which bothers me most. They tried to put weapons in common peoples hand. But they forget that Mafia is a legacy, not everyone's cup of tea. Result more people dies.

Lazer Aslanov and Donan Blanandin are of the Russian Mafias agent who makes deal with other gangs, are here. But I don't understand why Rory Lapraik and his daughter Rachel Lapraik are doing here. Rory Lapraik is the shipping and real estate magnet of Bangkok and a real life bloody hound. But his daughter Rachel is far dengerous than her father. Dressed in a denim and red jacket whose jip is open enough to show a fare share of cleavage, she seated just opposite of me. With blood red lipstick and a high ponytail of black hair she is definitely a sexy bitch. During the whole time of dinner she often looks at me and send smiles which I coldly denied. After all I know her tactics very well.

Two years ago I went to Bangkok to made some shipping deals with Rory Lapraik. That's where I first met her. She is her father's right hand. So to impress him and to make the deal ok, from the bar our discussion gone into the bed. After some days all the arrangements and papers were ready and I was also leaving Bangkok. But that girl makes a damn move. She told me that she is in love with me and wants to marry me. As if there is any way I was going to marry her. I was damn astronish and hell ready to murder her as if not Mike stopped me. For that we lost the deal and Rory ties his hand with the the Russians. But the girl was a psycho. She literally follow me everywhere after I return to Italy from almost 6 months. And she won't stop until I threatened her father to be killed. And here she is sitting with me and smiled to me. Something is definitely fishy and I can smell it.

After some time the dinner is finished as well as my patience. As soon as we came back to the meeting room I almost barked
"Now talk about the fish you are frying".

My father chuckled "not so much patience, ha!". I rolled my eyes. What is he saying. He literally orders us to come here as soon as possible. And now from the past 1 hours we all doing is waiting and then eating and then... Fuck! I am losing it.

"We are here for a deal, Mr. Oberoi". Donan Blanandin answered me.

"I know that you are came here for a deal, Mr. Blanandin." I spat " and I also guess that it has something with your partner's death. But let me be clear to you, if you are here for a apologize deal from me, then you should fuck off". Maybe Lomov was important to them, but not me.

"No, Aman, we are not here for any apology". A sickly sweet voice answers. "We came from the Russians to make a deal with your petrol shipping problem in the eastern Asia". I look at Rachel to continue her talking. "It's a huge and problematic job to handle the far East from here. Right? So we wants to exchange our lands. The Russians are also facing problems in controlling the Slovenia. Forget the enmity, let's be friends. Then we both the clans can rule over the vast land of Europe and Asia.

Silence fall over the room. We never expected that Russians one day tries to befriends with us. In our clans rules are most important. Make a deal, then keep it until your last breath. It's true that we faces many problems in eastern Asia as for our short allies as well as. So it be better to leave and strong our grips on familiar lands. I take a look to my father and godfather. They both looked blankly towards us. I know that in their minds they judged the matter and also solved it maybe. It's a great opportunity and we are not going to lose it. But it's not my place to take any decisions because I have one sorry two capos, and they are the decision makers for the clan. Alex leans forward to my father and says something inaudibly in his ear and he nods. Looks like the decision is made.

"Well, it's a pleasent deal on which we can easily agree. And we also see that it benefits both of us same, so no disagreements. So yes, we agreed. Can we see the documents now?" Father gives his decision. They eagerly gives the file to him and both of the capos begin to drive through it.

"Why is she looking at you smilingly as if she wins a lottery?" Mike whispers in my ear.

"I don't know." I whispers back. It's kind of confusing full stop from the first second she entered, her smiling and creepy looks are non stop and it's irritate me.

"Hmm." He answered and went back to his 'mouth shut' mode.

"Well, it's ok. But Mr. Lapraik, it should done by us. Then why you told us to attend our son the meeting mustly?" Alex asked.

"And what the hell is the 'blood oth'? We heard other kinds of vows and ometra, but what is this?" Father slaps the file on the table and frowns, "care to explain, Mr. Lapraik".

"Ah! Umm.. Mr." Lapraik's nervousness is now on his lips. He Swallows hard. when two fearest capos are questioning you, its normal. But he masked it.

"We Russians are always bond the deal with blood oth". This time it's Mr. Blanandin who answered. "We value our families the most and only deals with family. Um.. Mr. Lapraik" he looks at his side to say.

"I am married to one of the ruling families. So I am now also a member of the clan. So I am saying that if a marriage bond is  created among us and you then the deal will be permanent and trusty. For this I am here to offer my daughter's hand for your son. You except it and everything will be fine." Lapraik finished.

I saw RED.
How dare he! So that's why she is doing this from the beginning. Don't I made that clear last time that I am not interested on this shit.

"Aman!" Alex looks at me with a cold glair to to keep cool and Mike holds my hand. Otherwise I will show the father daughter duo my warth. I closed my eyes to make control of my anger.

"So it's your personal benefit to make the deal, Mr. Lapraik?" Alex asked, "And why your daughter? There are many other clan women for this deal."

"Because I love him!" Rachel's voice broke my camnness . I opened my eyes and snarls at her.

"GET OUT". I coldly said and her fake happy face turned into a nasty frown.

"But Aman, listen to me..."

"Get the fuck out from here before I kill both you father and daughter". I shouted and pulled out my hand from Mike's grab. How dare she talk like this.

"Mr. Lapraik, you should get from here. We will inform you later." Father told them and they all stands up from their seats.

"Well Mr. Oberoi, we will be waiting for your answer. But saying this that if you want the deal, you need to make the blood oth." He tells my father and I growled,

"I am giving you 20 minutes. After that if I see you in Italy, I personally do the honour of making pieces of you and scattered them to the ocean".
They hurriedly left the room with their tails tug between their legs.

"Aaaaahhh" I growled and fall on the couch. My blood boils. I should kill her long before. I never hurt any women before but now it looks like I can't hold my promise long. My whole body told me to rip her head off. No! I need to control. I roughly grabs my hair and pulled out. Damn it!

"Umm Aman, are you want to be blad? Then stop pulling your hair." Mike told and I looked at him. One look and he gulped and stopped. He knows when to stop. I know that now my eyes would be bloodshot.

"Aman we need to talk. Stop your tantrums and be man." Father spats and I cleanched my jaw and fist for not to make any wrong move.

" No! it's enough. Mike, take him from here. We will talk tomorrow. Now go and relax. Aman go." Alex break our glare.  We moved out from the room. Mike tugged me with him. I opened my mouth to fuck him off but he started,

"No comments. I know how to make your anger down. Now just follow my lead babe". Mike dramatically moved and I left a sigh.

It's gonna be a long night.

Hey there! I did it. Another update . Uff😌😌 I am getting so busy that can't update as I want. And the damn phone! Taking a lot to type. So don't try to kill me and be generous and give your votes and please 😃😃 comment.
Love you all 💖 and take care.