Chapter 6

Only a few days later George snuck out of his inn room to find Paul. The older boy was out with his parents horseback riding, accompanied by a few squires keeping them from running off.

"Or it's three years depending on the readers who really expected a lot better when it comes to updating stories! You updated your latest one two days in a row but didn't think of doing anything to update your very first fanfic?"

"Well she didn't have any idea on what to do with it until now. Quarantine really gives ya too much free time."

"I guess. What brings you here George?" Paul asked, walking his chestnut over to him.

"Well I snuck out, good thing too because today is when old Klein is coming over to have his usual speeches about how I'm broken and need cleansing." George remarked, holding his hand. "Oh! Your parents.."

Looking over, Paul panicked as his parents rode over seeing Paul and George holding hands. "Ummm.. This isn't what you think Mom!"

"What are you talking about? Is this what the Harrisons meant by cleaning George? Because I don't see anything tainted about this." Mary chuckled, getting in between them. "Don't worry, we would never judge you for who you love."

"You.. You won't?"

"Of course not, we love our Paul and Mike too. The head of the Synagogue, Brian Epstein himself is gay as well, he's such a wonderful man."

"He is? How come you never told me?"

"We were looking for the right time to tell you this. Seeing how you panicked being with George when you met him, I suppose you discovered your sexuality."

"Se-as in boys and girls? But I thought one could only like one or the other."

"Paul, you're what's known as bisexual. Which is why you had feelings for Jane before and later on George and Heather. Hmm, we could talk to George's parents about this, they cannot continue to act this way."

"I mean they do love me, but Klein is a real jerk who keeps feeding them lies... I'm just glad they didn't spread the word to the entire village, or else I'd be a walking punching bag for anyone in sight.."

"And you never will be. I will send an invitation to a pre marriage banquet and we will convince them that you are just as normal as anyone else." Jim smiled, ruffling his hair. "Would you like to spend the night at our castle tonight?"

"Oh I would love that! Thank you so much King McCartney."