Chapter 1

"Prince Paul! It's nearly 10:00! You're going to miss meeting your fia-I mean the princess!" Called a squire. Paul groaned in response, not moving from his bed but still shifting his position to face the door.

"Are you listening?! I you get up, you'll meet a lovely princess."

The squire was attempting to keep Paul's wedding a surprise but the young prince knew that reaching the age of 21 and meeting a princess always meant going to marry her and becoming ruler of both his parent's and the neighboring kingdoms, and that most of the castle's staff was doing a really bad job at trying to keep anything down. Like with all previous weddings that happened between two different lands, it was mostly meant to bring everyone together into one big kingdom. "Prince James Paul McCartney!! You get out of bed this instant!!"

"Alright I'm up I'm up! No need to keep yelling.."

Paul groaned even louder this time before getting up and putting on his best outfit if he wanted to look presentable for his fiance. Once he came out and headed for the throne room he saw his parents talking to two other adults. "Must be the rulers of the neighboring place." Paul thought before walking in to join the conversation.

"Ah you finally came." Exclaimed Paul's mother; Mary. "Paul, I would like you to meet Harold and Louise Harrison, rulers of the other kingdom we've been talking about so often... Oh, and parents of your fiance Heather. She's in the dining hall if you'd like to meet her."

"Yeah, sure Mom." Paul responded before heading off. But on his way there he ended up bumping into a young man about his age. "Oi!! Watch it!!" He snapped at the newcomer.

"S-sorry. I was just looking for the throne room but I got lo-"

"Why do you want to see the throne room?"

"Me parents said they'd be there with me sis' soon to be parents in law."

"You're talking about the Harrisons right?"

The other man simply nodded, probably scared of being mistaken for a trespasser.

"Oh, sorry I snapped at you. I'm Paul by the way."

"I'm George... and lost. Can you give me directions to the throne room?"

"No problem, just keep going straight until you get to the third hallway, then make a right turn. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a date with Heather." Paul told him before heading off once again and finally reaching the dining hall where Heather was waiting impatiently. "Took you long enough." She snorted. "Sorry I'm late, just gave directions to your brother. Sooo.... Heather, what's it like at your place?"

"It's beautiful. The town square has so many pastry shops, flower stands, and even stables to ride horses in! I'm sure you'll love it there when we marry. But enough about my home, what I'd like to know is what your land is like."

"There's not much to say really. I haven't been out there a lot and I just enjoy going into the fields. I'm not much of an interesting guy I guess. Hope you don't mind that."

"Oh that's quite alright, we'll find out much more about each other when the wedding bells ring. Full name is actually Heather Mills Harrison. Just letting you know."

"Ah, well I'm James Paul McCartney. I just prefer Paul, since my Dad was named James. Do you have any siblings? I got a little brother named Mike."

"Three older siblings who have all gone off to be different rulers. And that one runt who I won't bother talking about."

Eventually the four adults and George had entered the hall to check on the almost newlyweds. "Are you two excited about the wedding?" Asked Louise.

"Um... Yeah. I guess."

"Am I ever! I know that James, er, Paul's just too in awe at me to know what to say." Exclaimed Heather. Though no one seemed to notice that Paul wasn't too keen on marrying someone he just met.

That is no one... but George. "He didn't sound convinced that he wanted marriage. I wonder if... No, probably not." He thought before leaving.

George: WHAT?! Heather Mills is my sister in this story?!

Don't worry Georgie, it's just an alternate universe story where I had to make some changes. Besides, that's kinda what happens when I rewrite a story I haven't worked on for years.