Chapter 2

The next day Paul was out for a walk around the village square with his faithful sheepdog, Martha when he saw George near a pastry stand shoveling a large cake into his mouth. After recognizing him, Paul ran over to him. "Hey George, got quite an appetite there."

"Huh? Oh hi Paul. I asked me mum if I could see the place after being locked in a grotty inn almost all day. I got to say, it's a nice change from my homeland. It's cluttered with shops and stuff, there's more open space to walk around in here."

"Well since we're together why don't I give you a quick tour around this place."

"Uh.... You sure that your parents won't mind being with some guy you just met?"

"Hey if I'm gonna be married to some bird they introduced me to only a day ago then I'm sure they won't have a problem with me walking around with her brother."

So taking the younger man by the arm, Paul led George around the land, through different food stands and into some deep woods. (And back to the pastry stand once George got hungry again.) Eventually the two stopped near a lake once they got tired. "So... How do you feel about Heather?" George asked on order to break the silence between them.

"Well I'm sure she's a nice girl, but isn't that I'm immediately engaged to her when we first met a little... Forced? I mean, I didn't even know about her until now. But I guess I'll just have to go along with it, but I don't know if she even likes me back.. What if she just wants to be queen?"

"Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see if she is like the real life Heather Mills. Hopefully there's some time for you both to get along before the big day.. Would be nice if people could just choose who they want to marry rather than be arranged to be with someone they might not truly love."

A few seconds later, Paul noticed that George was acting weird. To be more precise, the younger man was always glancing in every other direction before moving closer "I wonder why keeps doing that." Paul thought, but before he could ask George what he was doing he said that he needed to head back to his. "That was strange." Paul thought before making his way back to the village.

Meanwhile George hurried back to the inn he was staying in while hoping that no one noticed that he was with another man. "I know it's bad, but I don't see why."