6️⃣

EMERGENCY MEETING:

Cyan: Purple, why did you call an emergency meeting?

Purple: Because I know who the Imposter is. Well I know one of them.

Black: Uhh really?

Blue: Okay who?

Purple: I know for a fact that one of the Imposters is Black. Trust me, I saw him vent.

Black: WHAT?

Brown: Cyan, what do you think?

Cyan: I say we vote Black. Purple, you are next if you're wrong.

Purple: I am not wrong. I saw him vent and chase me.

Black: Purple are you serious right now?

Blue: Okay I voted Black.

Cyan: Same.

Purple: Bye bye!

Black was an Imposter...1 Imposter remains.

BLACK'S POV:

I cannot say that I am surprised at Purple's skilled tactics. Getting me killed off to earn the other players trust was brilliant! I guess one thing good came from this situation. I was reunited with Pink in the ghost chat.

Well it wasn't really Heaven but it was enough... we were just silent ghosts roaming around the ship overlooking everyone.

"Hey Pink. I am so sorry. For everything." I said as we rejoined together. I wanted to hug her but I couldn't. We were together but we couldn't touch because of our transparent slime-like bodies.

"It isn't your fault. You didn't choose this life." Pink reassured me.

There were 4 players left, Blue, Brown, Cyan and Purple. We followed Purple through the map, watching him prey on his next victims. Cyan and Brown were still travelling together, so if Blue died, it would have been obvious that it was Purple being the Imposter.

Purple played the game extraordinarily well. His tactics never missed and his mind was always in gear - constantly in work and brewing new highly structured ideas. I admired his ambition but I didn't like his lack of compassion. He was selfish and cruel and nothing mattered to him.

I knew that Purple would struggle though. All he needed was someone to be voted out so that he could kill one more person. I didn't want him to win. Nothing mattered anymore.

EMERGENCY MEETING:

Cyan: Blue, did you find something?

Blue: No I think that it is one of you girls. It isn't Purple or me so it has to be one of you.

Brown: No way. It isn't either of us. We have been together this entire game and people have died. I think its Blue.

Cyan: Me too. Blue is sus. Its neither of us and we know it isn't Purple.

Blue: Why can't it be Purple?

Cyan: Because Purple voted out Black. He wouldn't rat out his own teammate.

Blue: Maybe he did that to trick us.

Purple: No I didn't but okay go off.

Brown: That sounds too far fetched. I think we should vote Blue.

Cyan: Same. Sorry Blue.

Blue: Okay bye dumbasses.

Blue was not the Imposter. One Imposter remains...

PURPLE'S POV:

Okay okay, before EVERYBODY gets angry at me, I just want to say that I didn't want to kill anyone. A game is a game, and I just needed to play by the rules.

The game was almost over. I could see the absolute terror in Cyan's eyes when she realised that I was the Imposter. Her little girlfriend, Brown, hid behind her in fear and I smirked excitedly.

The kill cooldown was 15 seconds. One more Emergency Meeting could be called. The Emergency Meeting cooldown was 10 seconds. This meant I had to chase them.

If they called an Emergency Meeting before I got to kill one of them, then I would lose. Anything but that!

I chased Cyan around the Emergency Meeting button, and she frantically wailed, circling the cafeteria like a lunatic.

Cyan was fast and I was getting irritated.

There was 4 seconds left for the Emergency Meeting cooldown, and 9 left on my Kill cooldown.

Then the worst thing happened.

EMERGENCY MEETING:

STUPID BROWN!!!!