5️⃣

BLACK'S POV:

The meeting had ended with no one being voted out. This was surprising because the game was almost over and it was looking pretty good for Purple and I.

Even Cyan was quiet - she hadn't blamed anybody during the meetings but she was sus. Yet nobody voted her.

Everyone playing this game was so stupid.

Unfortunately I was sus too, which meant that we had a chance of losing the game. For now, I was able to shut them up but I knew it wouldn't last long. I was destined to die eventually.

I was furious with Purple for killing Pink.

I couldn't believe that the one thing I feared had become a disturbing reality. A part of me wanted to explore the map and perhaps see her. But I knew that it would never happen. I suppose I was grateful that I never got to see the body lay lifeless on the cold iron floor. I was also rather grateful that I didn't get to witness her body be slain in half by Purple's knife.

My mind was cloudy with those thoughts. I couldn't escape the graphic visualisations replaying in my mind. It made me want to cry but I didn't want to seem vulnerable.

I ran around the ship searching for the last remaining players. I was too sick to kill anyone so I just prayed that Purple was doing all the work.

My short legs began feeling quite tired and I knew I couldn't run much further. I was by Electrical, so I decided to hide there for a while.

Purple had told me beforehand that this was where Pink had died. It was eerie now, as if her spirit lingered. I hoped that she was watching over me and was following me around - it was a comforting thought. I wanted to her to be proud that I didn't kill anybody.

"Hey Black. We need to talk." Purple said as he approached me.
Purple appeared out of the dimly lit Electrical hallway to face me. He stood in the entrance, not stepping towards me.

Anger washed over me, making me want to stab Purple myself. I contained my anger and waited for him to speak.

"Look I am sorry for killing your friend okay." Purple muttered.
"Okay." I said flatly.

"The damage is done now and we need to win. I know you aren't killing anyone. You have been hiding here for the duration of the game." Purple told me.

"I don't feel like killing anyone." I mumbled.

"Look, I know how we can win." Purple insisted as he edged closer.

"How?"

"You have been a faithful player...sort of...but all good teams need to come to an end." Purple coyed, satisfied with my discomfort.

Purple knew he had power over me, even though we were supposed to be equal. He was the one in charge.

"What are you saying, Purple?" I questioned.

"Follow my lead in the next meeting. We need to win this. If you don't do exactly what I say, then Pink would have died for nothing. Okay?" Purple ordered.

He strutted out of the Electrical doors leaving me wondering what the hell he meant by that. I was confused. I was hoping that we would win otherwise Pink's death would result in nothing worthwhile. Of course I would rather just her than win some stupid game, but now that she was gone, the game was all I had.

I walked out of Electrical and saw the 2 girls, Cyan and Brown holding hands, skipping through each room. Their fingers intertwined as they looked daring into eachother's eyes. I had always suspected something was going on between them. Shame, that they were about to die.

EMERGENCY MEETING: