Chapter: 38 Maybe I should just say this entire time it was Mira who...

Start from the beginning

        "Leave us alone..." Seivon suddenly thought of something and grinned, "Wait!  Tell Melody she would be good at it." Seivon chuckled immediately afterwords.  I stared at him and shook my head.

       "Melody?  Really?" He nodded.  "You know.....that is a good idea.  Thanks Sei!" He called as he left the room.

      "You're not welcomed." Seivon mutters once he was out of ear shot with a grin on his face.

      "Hey...Be nice." I poked his cheek.

      "You're one to talk," he laughed, "Hating everyone that is not me."

     "Well...that?  T-that...that is different." He shook his head, "Besides I feel bad for Melody."

       "Mel deserves it...." I frowned.  "Karma is an evil thing, Mira...so don't do anything you might regret." He pressed his lips on my cheek.

      "But Karma lead me to you." I told him.

       "No...That was a mere coincidence or we were just lucky. Well you were, I wasn't so much.  And now..." He shook his head, changing the subject,
       "I am going to see what happens.  You can come if you like."

     "Yeah." I decided, "I will." 

      We went into where Melody and Ashton were.  Melody looked irked beyond reason.  Oh poor Melody.  Seivon looked like he was enjoying what was happening.

      "You are being ridiculous!  It is a squirrel and what do squirrels eats?" She threw her hands up in the air.

       "I think they started to eat Ashtons now and I am scared for life." He explained like it was some equation that he finally figured out.

       "Acorns!  And it ate it then tossed it to the dirt." Ahh yes there were not any snow this morning. 
      It was warmer today and some animals must of been out.

       "Dirt?" He looked horrified, "Are you calling me dirt, Mel?"

      "No!  You just happened to be by and it accidentally hit you." She cried out.

       "But it kept throwing in near me!" Ashton argued back, "It is aiming for me.  It must be target practice for Ashtons today!"

        "Ashton just shut up!" Melody exclaimed, hitting her head.

        "Seivon said you would know what to do." He told her innocently, "He said you would be good at it."

       "Seivon....Oh I am going to kill him." She gritted her teeth in anger.
       Wait why?  Why does she want to hurt one of her friends?  I could not believe it and all this time.... 
       And now she must be secretly dating my brother.  How could she?  How could my brother?  What a hypocrite!  And it made me boil with so much rage.

        Just then Melody notices us. I stepped in front of Seivon ready for anything.  "Oh Hi Mel, nice day right I mean the sky is lovely and the ocean seems great don't you think and it is January 3rd a perfect day don't you think?"
       What is he rambling about?  She literally going to kill him and he just talking and is not trying to save himself?

      "But why?!  Why you have to do that to me?" She exclaimed giving us a funny look, I am so confused.
      Why are they acting like this?  Is it because they are humans.  After this long I thought I understood humans...I guess I do not.  But if there is one thing I understand, it is I do not treat or think Seivon is a mermaid or treat or think I am a human.
      I know we are from different worlds and are different, but that does not mean a thing.  We can still be together.  For life.