Epilogue

I've been just reading webtoons and of course I stumbled on a really good mermaid/siren story and I just enjoyed the music to it.  It even helped me write future works involving mermaids.

~~Third

      The light sea grazes along the sand moving in a particular pattern.  The quiet waves swish as the evening sun sets among the horizon.  It was an Early January of being the seventeenth.  In the bridge of Seaford was the famous researchers' lab with many exhibits on researching the odd things with the world including the most interesting of all: The ocean. 
       That lab was known for figuring out and knowing about the secrets.  They kept their knowledge to themselves along with the fact on trying to find out more on mermaids.  One of the main researchers is Celestia Rivers who knows some information her parents told her, but never shared it with her youngest sibling who recently been finishing his last two years in the Seawest Alecander Academy. 
       With him was Melody Medina and Ashton Jacobs.  And this fine evening was when their school released for the day.

       "Guess what?" Melody exclaim to the two of them as they exited the academy for the day.  "I got accepted to the university!"

      "You too?" Ashton smiled.  "I knew you could do it.  Now we got to wait for Seivon to...  Speaking of-" Ashton turns to Seivon. "What is taking you so long?  If you just apply they will accept you."

    "Who knows why I haven't," he told them honestly, "I am just focusing on my classes still.  Besides they probably love to have me.  If anything they be begging for me to come." He laughs dryly.

     "Now, now Sei," Mel warned her friend, "Don't get too cocky.  Just because your parents were famous in this town doesn't mean you should go in open arms to whatever people give you."

      "Pfff enough about the sinful deceased who gave me life." Seivon muttered bitterly and annoyed.  He hated talking about his parents.  He kinda despised them for what they did, but no one knows his exact reason for acting like that. 
      Once upon a time he used to be depressed because of their deaths and now he feels anger.

       "Sinful?  What did they do exactly?" Mel turned to him, "I don't know when it start but you suddenly started hating them around four years to five years after their deaths."

      "Don't worry about it.  You should think of them well.  They did nothing to you.  It's a bit personal." Seivon shrugged, ready to move on from the topic, "Anyway, how the project with Keiver doing?"

     "Oh don't remind me... Ashton! Seivon!  Both of you have to help me.  It's not just a project he is seriously eye raping me!" Melody lamented dramatically.

      "Eye raping?" Ashton laughed.  "Is that even a word?  Melody, you been on those book sites by non published authors too much, haven't you? 
      But eye raping is now my word of the week.  I am going to tell that girl in spanish that she is eye raping me."

     "Oh no... Don't do that!" She shook her head, "She'll either get mad and think your a creep and-"

      "I'm a creep?!  WHAT?  What have I done with myself and my life to become a creep." Ashton widen his eyes in exclamation, "Ohh Melody.... Seivon."

      "Not you!" Melody bonked his head.  "If you do that she think that.  And we don't want that... Or she might like it and be weird about it..."

      "Oh like having a one-on-one bed time?" Seivon raised his eyebrows smirking as Melody shook her head is disbelief with his choice of words.